• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.183 Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
With the GE changes, now I have to boost my Battle Action again.
I have a song for that: I will sing it for me & you (follow the bouncing little wee wee piggy):

GE is getting harder & harder.
Oh woes wits me, oh woes wits me - How will I go on? How will I live? - Oh woes wits me, oh woes wits me.

My Guild has been unfairly matched in GbG.
Oh woes wits me, oh woes wits me - How will I go on? How will I live? - Oh woes wits me, oh woes wits me.

My city has been plundered.

The day is getting longer & life is sooo much harder.

Are we home yet? the little piggy asks

How can I sign up on beta , it's not found on your link .
If you're on the app log out.

Then on the log in screen tap on the flag in the top right corner, theses are all the servers. Beta is right at the bottom.

You need an account and start a new city, the free diamonds mentioned are to your beta account not your main one

DeletedUser

the list of ACTUAL bugs and idiosyncratic UI issues is as long as my arm... why focus on completely irrelevant aspects of the game?
The real issues aren't addressed because the people employed to do so lack the skills, comprehension and competence required.

Last edited by a moderator:

Menthor

Private
I don't get the point of this update. Tavern looks worse than it did and what is the point of harbor anyway? GBG has building for it, because you can't access it elsewhere. Now with this update we can access GE from menu and from a ship. Also we can access settlement from harbor and ship.

Who needs 2 items to access one place? Even more who the hell needs 2 items next to each other to access exactly the same place like for settlement???

Last edited:

Lady Rowena

Private
I like most of the visual changes, but what have you done to my tavern! I loved seeing the new shiny tavern when I went into Arctic Future, now its dowdy. Not happy. Not sure about the site for the future space construction because I haven't found it. I do look forward to seeing how the battle changes work.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
It's the place where beta testers get to test and complain about the 'improvements' before they are released and we get to complain here.

And yet we get the advantage of being ignored on both :)

At least sometimes when Inno does good we both praise them here and there, like I liked the change of wildlife and tree's, really brightened up the place.

And utterly hate the new outside buildings being miniaturised cept for the giant harbour with is just a larger click for settlements.

But seriously the Inda Tavern looks worse then the original inda tavern :p

Decoder

Warrant Officer
I am looking at a large building named "harbor" and nothing about it in the update.
The harbor is separate from the settlement ship, but both leads there?!
That building is huge!
Also that and the tavern seems like it was a leftover from industrial age that they just decided to use.
Some of it washes together with my city buildings.
Not well planned or visually nice.

Mandy540

Private
I totally dislike(hate) the newest buildings, why do we need another access point for guild expeditions? and why do some of my buildings look like iron age? I am arctic future and they throw everything out of whack, plus they look awful!:mad::mad:

DeletedUser116103

The newest update will take place on Monday July 20th. Read all about it here and leave your feedback below!
Hi , yesterday the new version 1.183 appeared on my desktop and also appeared on my Amazon Kindle , however by late last night the Amazon kindle version had reverted to 1.182? Just wondered if you were aware?

DeletedUser

Hi , yesterday the new version 1.183 appeared on my desktop and also appeared on my Amazon Kindle , however by late last night the Amazon kindle version had reverted to 1.182? Just wondered if you were aware?
Check again, if still not right submit ticket.

Forwandert

Major-General

There was an announcement about the amazon version of the app on the US forum by our CM a couple of days ago might relate to that.