• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.183 Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Deleted member 109369

The newest update will take place on Monday July 20th. Read all about it here and leave your feedback below!

DeletedUser

I have been dreading this update since it came out on beta
i dont see the point in changing the graphics for the tavern

Forwandert

Major-General
"visual improvements"

Is a very strong statement and does not represent what's actually being released here. Dropping back to a Industrial Era tavern, GE ship for SA and IA no further eras included in the buildings. It's a visual improvement for new players and a step back for players that have been playing a while.

DeletedUser

"visual improvements"

Is a very strong statement and does not represent what's actually being released here. Dropping back to a Industrial Era tavern, GE ship for SA and IA no further eras included in the buildings. It's a visual improvement for new players and a step back for players that have been playing a while.
wait untill you see the tavern your gonna be stuck with...

Maybe - Just Maybe - This is the problem I have been seeing with the uselessness of rogues:

■ We fixed an issue where the Rogues' defense values were not getting adjusted in accordance with the applied boosts.

We shall see when I try to make use of them again. Lately they have only been good for doing sieges in GvG.

I personally like the graphics changes, and ability to have the chat on mobile version would be one amazing addition, if it is possible!

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Isn't this the change that clumps everything together making it look so busy in one section of the map?

I do like the visual changes made to our surroundings, but the buildings are getting out of hand. It was nice when it looked less busy and more clear.

The Taverns in a great place and has always looked good. We never needed a GE boat. The AD is fine where it is...

Isn't this the change that clumps everything together making it look so busy in one section of the map?

I do like the visual changes made to our surroundings, but the buildings are getting out of hand. It was nice when it looked less busy and more clear.

The Taverns in a great place and has always looked good. We never needed a GE boat. The AD is fine where it is...

I think this is actually a brilliant idea. If you have your town hall placed in the upper right corner of the map you can see the antiques dealer timer and also when your tavern is full as soon as you log in the game, that way you won't miss it or forget about any of it because it was out of visual range scattered around away from Cultural Settlements Harbor. Everything at one place makes a lot of sense from perspective of functionality.

Pretty - that's what the game needs - functional & reliable - bah - who needs that - LOL - There's a new tactic being employed - break it in a release - of course in inno's favor - then - "fix" it - a couple of releases down the road - sounds like a good business model to me!

DeletedUser117815

Well the update has happened, Tavern is crap, people got paid to design them ?, The settlement repositioning wharf, in wrong place, Cannot see it on most of my worlds as my cities buildings obscure it, also the settlement ship isn't by wharf, it's in the middle of the sea. The GE wharf and ship, totally missing, AD, cannot really see what they have done or if it has moved, looks same to me, still waiting for the bugs caused by previous updates to be fixed. They really want to stop playing with the game (making look better, it was ok in the beginning ) and fix it. since update, mine freezes everytime I change worlds or go from city to gbg

Anyone know what the little handwashing icon is up next to the "you have this many FPs" icon?

And Inno, please stop 'fixing' what isn't broken. I like that on beta, there are now three areas for different message types - but the new message format is bloody hard to read. I know, we pitched one when it last changed, but it seems like every time we get used to something and grow to like it, Inno changes it. Then they wonder why people get fed up and leave....

Caellum

Private
I'm not sure what the changes to rouges were but suddenly I find myself losing a lot more of them in GbG and at much lower attrition.

Jings

Private
Must admit I don't like the changes, they make the screen cluttered for the sake of three click access points. Also I never had any problem accessing the Guild Expeditions via the HUD so what's the point of the jetty with sailing ship to access the same thing? It all seems like changes made for the sake of making changes, I can't see them as an improvement in any way.

Liam in Aus

Private
I‘m using an iPad, when I clicked the Beta link it took me to a browser version where there is no landscape, nor the buildings I created.
Is there a link to a Beta app?

thanks very much
Liam

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
WTB, the old placement of buildings and the GE boat removed.

Could we get an option to opt out of updates?

I swear its like Inno loves killing our eyes with the forum then loves messing about with things in game.

I just don't understand why we needed everything so clumped up and close together. How did you make the Inda Tavern look worse... In Inda. Its now so close I bet some peoples cities have it hidden behind a tall building.

I know they never listen to negative feedback, but I wish I could make at least this building change not happen in my city