Hello Queens and Kings,
The update to 1.179 will take place on Monday May 25th . There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
For the detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
- We fixed an issue where fast clicking a Great Building upon loading the game, would not properly present the Great Building's window.
- Playing G.Battlegrounds and going back to the city would, sometimes, make province windows popup upon clicking around. This issue has been fixed.
- One story quest in Asteroid Belt was showing the wrong icon (residential building instead of life support icon). This issue has been fixed.
- We fixed an issue where recruiting and/or defeating units on Cultural Settlement battles (Egypt) was counting towards specific quest conditions.
- Viewing completed levels of friend or neighbor's Great Building, would visually affect the donation amount when switching back to the current donation window.
- We fixed an issue where releasing sectors on GvG as a way to cause them to become inactive (also known as 'go dark') was not working correctly.
- We fixed an issue where inhabitants would block each other and stack up. The inhabitants flow should be smoother now.
- Residential buildings would stay highlighted after collecting coins, even when the mouseover was no longer pointing to the buildings. This issue has been fixed.
- We fixed an issue where the Message Center's Hotkeys were not working within Battlegrounds.
- We fixed a visual issue where the Wishing Wells would, sometimes, show old goods production icons.
- The Diplomatic Gifts (Great Building skill) does not work in the Japanese Settlement negotiations anymore.
- The Dynamic Tower has been changed to Truce Tower and its design will be reworked soon. In the meantime, the building will be replaced by a Construction Site. The skills and stats will, however, remain unaffected.
- From now on, the keyboard's backspace shortcut also works while viewing Cultural Settlements.
Mobile Only Changes
This is the mobile section of the changelog. These are things that you won't see on the desktop version of the game and only concern the mobile interface or functionality. Keep in mind that the time the mobile update becomes available depends on the stores and can be some days after the release of the browser version. So don't be surprised if you don't see the update on your devices just yet!
- The feel and accuracy of our camera panning and zooming behaviours were improved.
- We fixed an issue where the Diplomatic Gift reward window was not being displayed on successful negotiation for Exploration Sites. Despite the visual issue, rewards were still being granted.
- We fixed an issue where scouting a specific province in the campaign map would show the wrong path.
- Upon completing the "Reveal yourself" quest, the settings menu are now showing the right options without the need to relogin.
In the meantime, our development team is working on the Soccer Event and a Guild Expedition update! Check our Beta server to be always up to date!
Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!
If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please click here or visit us on Facebook!
Your Forge of Empires Team