• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.179 Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Deleted member 109369

The next update will be May 25th. Check it out here and leave your feedback below!

Forwandert

Major-General
  • The Dynamic Tower has been changed to Truce Tower and its design will be reworked soon. In the meantime, the building will be replaced by a Construction Site. The skills and stats will, however, remain unaffected.
That doesn't make any sense unless it's been a forced image removal. Why would you replace an image with a construction site till someone creates an image? They have 5 days to create the image, get on with it?

Good to see the ice mine negotiation bug be fixed though.

WinnerGR

Captain
  • The Dynamic Tower has been changed to Truce Tower and its design will be reworked soon. In the meantime, the building will be replaced by a Construction Site. The skills and stats will, however, remain unaffected.
That doesn't make any sense unless it's been a forced image removal. Why would you replace an image with a construction site till someone creates an image? They have 5 days to create the image, get on with it?

Good to see the ice mine negotiation bug be fixed though.
The theory on Beta is that it is to do with copy right issues in the image and name.
correcting your CM pal tut tut (joking)
Yep

Agent327

Overlord
Wouldn't it be more grammatically correct if you put :
The next update will take place on ..

And once again you make a serious mistake. This time not concerning a mod, but a CM. I see another retirement comimg.

Forum Rules

- Do not attempt to provoke the moderators. This action will be punished harshly.
- It is not allowed to rebuke another user concerning his grammar/spelling. If the grammar/spelling of a user is that bad, report the post.

Any Empire

Sergeant
I like to read over the forum rules once in a while; all sorts of useful guidance there.

- Treat each other with respect and remain polite. You are welcome to disagree with someone however it must be done in a respectful manner. Derogatory and insulting posts will be removed. Continued removal of such posts may result in forum privileges being suspended or removed.
- Personal insults are not allowed anywhere in this forum, including reputation, profiles and private messages.
- Players who deliberately act against the building of the community will be denied access to these forums.

Agent327

Overlord
I like to read over the forum rules once in a while; all sorts of useful guidance there.

- Treat each other with respect and remain polite. You are welcome to disagree with someone however it must be done in a respectful manner. Derogatory and insulting posts will be removed. Continued removal of such posts may result in forum privileges being suspended or removed.
- Personal insults are not allowed anywhere in this forum, including reputation, profiles and private messages.
- Players who deliberately act against the building of the community will be denied access to these forums.

I appreciate the effort, but I do not mind being called a troll, or getting told I do not play the game. I am used to it.

FLKMAMS

Sergeant

Are you sure that is true?
1590060086163.png

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
The Dynamic Tower has been changed to Truce Tower and its design will be reworked soon. In the meantime, the building will be replaced by a Construction Site. The skills and stats will, however, remain unaffected.

One of the best looking great buildings in the entire game, one of the GB that is animated.. is getting remodelled? ew.

Copyright issues? Double ew.

Here's hoping they still re-balance old outdated GB and remodel them to be cooler...

DeletedUser

We will awake one morning to the new design. As this change has been {seemingly} forced upon Inno, it will take some time to design and code so as not to be perceived as a rush job.
DT was an OK design but really nothing special and in fact a bit intrusive, to my mind at least. It did occur that a giant, bright yellow "Bath Duck" would be an excellent replacement simply because of all the moaning it would inspire.

WinnerGR

Captain
Dudettas On Beta said:
Unfortunately, we can't give you any more details about why we needed to change the Dynamic Tower. I'm sorry this isn't the answer you wanted to hear but this won't change.

We do understand, that it is confusing to see the building currently as a construction site, as we didn't wait for the change until the new building asset has been delivered. We will deliver the new design as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.
That implies that it is going to be longer that expected till the new skin.:(

DeletedUser117610

1.179 crashes fairly frequently on iOS. Seems to happen most frequently when placing fp. I imagine Inno is getting reports of this already so this isn’t a bug report, just feedback that I’m looking forward to the next more-stable release.

My town planners are questioning the wisdom of starting construction on Truce Tower without even a sketch of what’s being built, but the engineers seem to be having fun without design constraints and they’re definitely building *something*. I kinda liked the old not-Dubai-related-at-all (tm) building so hoping the replacement is something special.