• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.173 Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Deleted member 109369

The update to 1.173 will arrive on Monday, March 2nd. Read all about it here and be sure to leave your feedback below!

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
Still no 'Aid-all' button. The one time consuming task that we all have grown to HATE is not your top priority to fix.

Vesiger

Monarch
We've added the possibility to view bonuses a unit will have before moving, by long pressing on the tile on the map during battle.
So to clarify, it will be possible to ascertain for certain whether the unit will be successfully hidden if it moves to the selected square, for instance?

DeletedUser113143

The latest update has changed the format of the tech tree screen, and as with other updated screens, everything is SMALLER and has a light coloured background, making it harder on the eyes. What was wrong with the brown? It’s not my favourite colour but doesn’t give me a headache. I really hate the new tech tree menu and pale background. Making the tech tree writing smaller doesn’t help either. Sometimes I have to play on my phone and I’m struggling to see it. Yes I am perhaps stressing the point, and yeah, worse things happen in life. But you wanted feedback so I’m giving it