• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.169

• Thread starter DeletedUser110603
  • Start date

DeletedUser118001

Resources that you have already tried towards a specific character will also be shown as grey, thus avoiding unnecessary spending in a negotiation:
The word "also" is what the problem is with this new feature, that the grey colour now has double meaning - "No one wants this resource" or tried towards a specific character. That is where the confusion comes from.

In essence, this change has taken away a feature that was previously available - the ability to know at a glance which are the resources left that one or multiple persons want, while introducing a feature that could already be seen at a glance previously - which resources have already been tried towards a specific character (by simply looking at the column history).

This change may help those who negotiate on a column by column basis, but seriously hinder those who negotiate by relying on which are the resources left that one or multiple persons want.

I would suggest the development team seriously consider reversing the grey colour to stick to the one meaning like before - "No one wants this resource", while using some other way to prevent players from accidentally choosing the same resource twice towards a specific character (even though it can already be seen by simply looking at the column). One alternative would be to show a pop-up message when the player clicks on a resource that has already been tried towards a specific character, but without making the resource grey.

Yes, by looking at the columns you can see which goods have been tried on a specific character. Now, with the new grey-out, you don't have to look at the columns. Thus, time saved. Faster, easier and no risk of using the same kind of good more than once on one character.

One of the things that confused me the first times I started using negotiations was: "Why isn't this good greyed-out when I've already tried it on that character? Shouldn't it be? How weird". It just didn't make sense. It wasn't logical.
Luckily they've changed it now. I'm still a little confused though, but that's because I've gotten used to the lack of sense and logic.

Last edited:

Shad23

Emperor
i know FoE helper is authorized , wondering if FOE Sniffer and FoE Get Sniped are also authorized
or will i get banned if i use the 2 last add-ons : FOE Sniffer and FoE Get Sniped

Agent327

Overlord
Of course not, however Emberguard is simply pointing out that using any third party tool is at a players own risk.

If you encounter any problems while using a Third Party tool/plugin, we're not responsible for any consequences, or damage they may cause, including but not limited to; harming your device(s), fetching your personal or account data.

As far as any other server goes or what a CM may have said in the past, understand that things can change, (which he also notes in his post) nor can we comment on something said on another server.

What we're telling you is Innogames current stance on third party software.

While I understand your reasoning, it really is irrelevant. I will not encounter any problems with this tool, cause all it does is read data. That has been confirmed by an Inno employee as well and something you can see yourself if you use it. I advise you give it a try, or better yet, let your devs give it a try. They might get some ideas.

DeletedUser

i know FoE helper is authorized , wondering if FOE Sniffer and FoE Get Sniped are also authorized
or will i get banned if i use the 2 last add-ons : FOE Sniffer and FoE Get Sniped
let me add something from my personal experience.
never use <<authorized 3rd party tools - software>> for a game that might be provided by the same owner for other* reasons
better get risk of ban with un authorized 3rd party software that provides you ONLY scripts for the game you are interested than risking a lot more things such your computers health and a lot more things that might seem to you a movie scenario untill you get in the very bad situation to know they are true.
If FoE or any other gaming company was about to provide any kind of these <<unharmless>> tools, they would sell them to their customers they wouldnt give them for free....
9/10 cases are like this

*every webpage answers to laws depending to their registration country laws, FoE in our Case might be a legal and trusted webpage
What about FoE helper ? who gives you Guarandee for that ?
Aint playing the smart i just have seen a lot of things happening around. FoE dont get the responsibility for some reasons dont get attached to <<helpers>>

Last edited by a moderator: