• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.167

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Oh wow the goods being greyed out is confusing. Its actually making me slower when negotiating.

Why even do this after so long.

DeletedUser118001

This problem which I believe is a bug after the update, only happens with the iOS mobile version of the game, not with the browser version:

If you click into any military building, it no longer shows which unit is wounded even if they are. It will only says "Ready for Battle". So there is now no way to tell how much longer a wounded unit will return to their full health on the mobile with version 1.167

This problem which I believe is a bug after the update, only happens with the iOS mobile version of the game, not with the browser version:

If you click into any military building, it no longer shows which unit is wounded even if they are. It will only says "Ready for Battle". So there is now no way to tell how much longer a wounded unit will return to their full health on the mobile with version 1.167
This has been reported to support a while ago (by me :D) and is under investigation

DeletedUser118001

I agree with the other players that the negotiation options should revert back to how it was before. We now have to click into every single box to find out which goods haven't been ruled out, whereas previously, we know which goods haven't been ruled out by clicking into any one box. Greying out different goods depending on which box you click makes it more confusing than being helpful. It makes the negotiation process harder and longer.

DeletedUser11207

From now on, resources that you have already tried towards a specific character will also be shown as grey, thus avoiding unnecessary spending in a negotiation (this should also be available on browser version in the next update - 1.168):

I am finding this new negotiation system on the app very confusing and it's causing me to make regular mistakes. Please revert to the previous longstanding system!

Another problem on the app, when I click the 1 FP button in a GB to add a point from a forge pack, it doesn't then show the remaining points from the forge pack in the text box available to add but still shows a zero. So if I only have 10 point FP packs and add 1 point, the text readout stays at 0 and doesn't change to 9 as it does on PC.