• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.167

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Agent327

Overlord
I have been told that some players are using illegal programs such as Bots to do round the clock continuous quests for goods. With their massed goods they are doing literally thousands and thousands of negotiations every day. The changes to the attrition levels wont stop this happening. I have a pretty high Attack bonus and a good level of Traz...My best day was 108 wins fighting so TBH I think the problem is not the fighters with a high Att bonus its the cheats that Inno need to sort.

Who told you?

DeletedUser6974

Good to know :)
im not in Australia but the game still lags horribly everyday. shields dont drop in GvG, sieges dont show, wrong guilds is shown as attacking.
now in GbG the counter of number of battles doesnt keep counting, it will freeze constantly, if we are trying to stop at a certain number of battles we have to constantly keep refreshing the game to see the number accurate.

DeletedUser103858

im not in Australia but the game still lags horribly everyday. shields dont drop in GvG, sieges dont show, wrong guilds is shown as attacking.
now in GbG the counter of number of battles doesnt keep counting, it will freeze constantly, if we are trying to stop at a certain number of battles we have to constantly keep refreshing the game to see the number accurate.
Often while events are running other aspects of the game either lag, freeze or crash, been like that ever since I've been playing, nearly 8 years now

Anyone else lagging a lot since the update?
Yes ! A lot. Especially when going to a GB posted in the message center.
Generally the game tends to freeze sometimes when more players are using the message center at the same time. That's nothing new though.

Last edited:
Yes ! A lot. Especially when going to a GB posted in the message center.
Generally the game tends to freeze sometimes when more players are using the message center at the same time. That's nothing new though.
Lagging and freezing in the winter event when opening presents and moving the train :-(

Last edited:

Forwandert

Major-General
Anyone else lagging a lot since the update?

I'm still on 1.166 and the lagging and freezing has been the worst since I started playing on the app. Adding to gbs seems to be the worst for me. I add for 1st place and the game sometimes locks my phone completely up, freezes everything and no buttons work at all. Seems to be worse if I'm going through the hood sniping a few gbs or filling on 1.9 groups. Have to hold down several buttons to get the phone to restart, individual buttons do nothing. Numerous times of being locked out of gbg due to it being unavailable due to not being able to connect when everything else was working fine.

Hopefully this update is better.

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
The Guild Battlegrounds' attrition behavior has been re-balanced to improve the overall experience.

What a joke! You massively decreased the value of negotiations and slightly improved the value of fighting.

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
BUG (PC): After this update we got 1sec spike lage, after every fight (GE, GvG, PvP, GbG...) and some other ingame interaction. Just wanted to ask, are this BIG annoying bug already noticed and will be repaired shortly????

Bug description: When you go to fight, and click the confirmation OK button, for 1 sec is ok, and after this there is 1sec freeze, where you cant do nothing, need to wait it, and then its ok again.

There are some other bugs to, but its irelevant vs this one.

Isn’t it obvious! :? :? :?

Its winter, the temperature has dropped and in some places it snowed as well! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Therefore its obvious that things tend to freeze! :P :P :P
Actually true; when you open a present in the winter event, snow starts falling, and that's exactly when the game starts to freeze or lag.

PeterTee

Private
The new update which now alters the goods available to choose from, removing ones already used in that position is a real pain. I don’t need you to think for me. I know what goods should be available. This confuses what my brain knows should be there and from being great at negotiating, now I cannot get it right. Please please remove this! This is seriously affecting my experience playing the game

iExchange

Private
The new update which now alters the goods available to choose from, removing ones already used in that position is a real pain. I don’t need you to think for me. I know what goods should be available. This confuses what my brain knows should be there and from being great at negotiating, now I cannot get it right. Please please remove this! This is seriously affecting my experience playing the game

I feel you mate! :(
After quite some challenges I finally managed to get a hold of it ( sort of ) aaand I've lost around 30-40 of each goods from both previous and current era while doing this.

I don't know who requested for this..

Phrrm3

Private
Please make the negotiation greying out optional in the menu or remove the feature again. Everybody in my guild hates it and we can't get used to it. It may be useful for an inexperienced player, but after a few days it is clear enough that you should not pay the same good twice on the same spot. The old system was much easier for quick overview, when the new system is a disaster, annoying experienced players that have developed strategies to make negotiation a smooth process, which is now impossible.

DeletedUser117518

Please make the negotiation greying out optional in the menu or remove the feature again. Everybody in my guild hates it and we can't get used to it. It may be useful for an inexperienced player, but after a few days it is clear enough that you should not pay the same good twice on the same spot. The old system was much easier for quick overview, when the new system is a disaster, annoying experienced players that have developed strategies to make negotiation a smooth process, which is now impossible.

I completely agree, It's an awful change!

I liked being able to see which goods I have left and basing my negotiating decisions on that. Now I have to click several empty trade boxes to get a complete view of which goods I have, and then sometimes have to go back and edit past negotiation descisions. Complete waste of time.

Vesiger

Monarch
I'm confused as to what strategy can possibly depend upon deliberately using the same goods twice in any one position for 'smooth' operation?

I'm confused as to what strategy can possibly depend upon deliberately using the same goods twice in any one position for 'smooth' operation?
It's more the fact that the range of goods I expect to be available aren't which is confusing.

Even if I know for certain what the required good is, my brain doesn't like it when the other possible options aren't shown!

Also, is this only on the app? I haven't noticed it on the pc

DeletedUser117518

Of course paying the same good twice doesn't form part of a strategy... that would be ridiculous. Phrrm3 was making the point that 'the old system was much easier for quick overview'.

My post goes into a little more detail as to why this may be the case, although I suspect I haven't made my point very clear. Simply, with the new system you are only able to see which goods you have remaining by clicking on multiple remaining positions... you are not able to get a complete overview by just clicking one of the remaining positions like you can on the old system. This wastes time.

Further, it is possible to place a wrong good on a remaining spot if you are rushing the negotiation (which I regularly do as it becomes tedious completing 20-60 negotiations a day). This further point is avoidable, but it does reinforce the fact that the smoothness of the old system has now been compromised.