• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.165

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

KronikPillow

Sergeant
I love the custom donations, but there seem to be problems with it, when a player types in it, instead of replacing the default 0 with what you type, it pre-pends to the 0, so if i type 200 it will be turned in to 2000, I almost donated 5000 Fps to a GB beacuse of this, luckly I didn't have enough FPs on hand to donate it .... would have lost the fps if i did

also sometimes when i type a number it just goes back to 0 for unexplained reasons. please fix this asap as this can cause a lot of issues if players aren't aware of it and aren't carefull

I love the custom donations, but there seem to be problems with it, when a player types in it, instead of replacing the default 0 with what you type, it pre-pends to the 0, so if i type 200 it will be turned in to 2000, I almost donated 5000 Fps to a GB beacuse of this, luckly I didn't have enough FPs on hand to donate it .... would have lost the fps if i did

also sometimes when i type a number it just goes back to 0 for unexplained reasons. please fix this asap as this can cause a lot of issues if players aren't aware of it and aren't carefull
If you try to type a too big an amount of fp (because of the annoying zero) it defaults to the maximum number of fp that you can put into that GB

KronikPillow

Sergeant
If you try to type a too big an amount of fp (because of the annoying zero) it defaults to the maximum number of fp that you can put into that GB

still if you delete the 0 to input some other number, it returns the 0 and someone might notice it ... luckly this time i had a small inventory because I sniped a lot in the last days and invested a lot of fps in teh 190% thread, but usually I hold between 50 and 100k FPs in my inventory, and if such mistake was made at a time when i have such a inventory i would easily level the entire GB and lose a lot of fps in the process

Ati2

Legend
still if you delete the 0 to input some other number, it returns the 0 and someone might notice it ... luckly this time i had a small inventory because I sniped a lot in the last days and invested a lot of fps in teh 190% thread, but usually I hold between 50 and 100k FPs in my inventory, and if such mistake was made at a time when i have such a inventory i would easily level the entire GB and lose a lot of fps in the process
100k? :-o Why?

Why not spend them to level some of your GBs even further?

Can you really invest 100k meaningfully?

DeletedUser96901

would be nice if players with 1k+ FP accidents (two spend at the same time) can post a screenshot from it here :lol:

Boorg

Captain
I have a 20k buffer, and have never had more than half of tied up at any given time.

Your reasoning can’t always be the rule of thumb!

It depends to how many GBs you contribute to and the level of the GBs.

At present I have 25k in GBs therefore if I had your 20k buffer I’d be out of FP and would not have been able to contribute 5k FP therefore I would like to think that everyone keeps an FP buffer according to his/her requirements.

Ati2

Legend
Your reasoning can’t always be the rule of thumb!

It depends to how many GBs you contribute to and the level of the GBs.

At present I have 25k in GBs therefore if I had your 20k buffer I’d be out of FP and would not have been able to contribute 5k FP therefore I would like to think that everyone keeps an FP buffer according to his/her requirements.
It's not a reasoning. In fact, I was planning on making this buffer bigger, but at this point, I just don't see what I could use it on—and this was my intended question: whether you can really use that many FPs at once.

Why have you placed the diamond confirmation button where it’s At in the latest update (iPhone) ? The button is exactly where the switch worlds button used to be, which means that people can mistakenly toggle this button off by accident when changing worlds.
I feel this is very sneaky and deliberate, which needs reviewed

Why have you placed the diamond confirmation button where it’s At in the latest update (iPhone) ? The button is exactly where the switch worlds button used to be, which means that people can mistakenly toggle this button off by accident when changing worlds.
I feel this is very sneaky and deliberate, which needs reviewed
I have done this myself several times (Android) and only noticed because it hasn't switched world, it is a little annoying to say the least

It's not a reasoning. In fact, I was planning on making this buffer bigger, but at this point, I just don't see what I could use it on—and this was my intended question: whether you can really use that many FPs at once.
I've found 15-20k is enough, I can't take 1.9 spots fast enough to run out before they are returned. If they all went on snipes then I would want more as hoodies can be a little slow in returning my fp

Ati2

Legend
I've found 15-20k is enough, I can't take 1.9 spots fast enough to run out before they are returned. If they all went on snipes then I would want more as hoodies can be a little slow in returning my fp
I avoid investing in hoodies I don't know. Most of the time, they won't be around a week later, so it's not wise to "invest" in them. I understand that this is different in later eras.

I avoid investing in hoodies I don't know. Most of the time, they won't be around a week later, so it's not wise to "invest" in them. I understand that this is different in later eras.
Yeah people if OF/VF have shown a bit of sticking power although that still doesn't stop someone disappearing with 1000s of your fp :(

Boorg

Captain

If by “at once” you mean to gain a spot in one GB I’d say very unlikely but if you are contributing to several high level GBs and going for spot 1 than 20K FP can easily be diminished.

As I said before it all depends on your game play, the contributions you make, the spots you are after, the level of the GBs, to how many GBs you contribute daily, etc, and therefore everybody has different requirements.

What may be good for you is not necessarily good for everybody and vice versa.

If by “at once” you mean to gain a spot in one GB I’d say very unlikely but if you are contributing to several high level GBs and going for spot 1 than 20K FP can easily be diminished.

As I said before it all depends on your game play, the contributions you make, the spots you are after, the level of the GBs, to how many GBs you contribute daily, etc, and therefore everybody has different requirements.

What may be good for you is not necessarily good for everybody and vice versa.
I fairly regularly take 1st/2nd on 100+ lvl GBs but still haven't really needed more than 20k

Ati2

Legend
These come back in an hour or two (usually in just a couple of minutes), so they're never tied up for too long, even if I take multiple first spots in high-level GBs.

Anyway, if I were to invest in neighbors, I would probably run out of FPs, as I would never know when those come back, or if they come back at all.