• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.165

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Ati2

Legend
Not sure why that is
If you left click on the zero it will become a white zero with black background
Then type in the amount the zero will disappearView attachment 20032earView attachment 20034

It's because if you double-click, the 0 is no longer highlighted, the cursor is placed in front of it, and it will stay there, adding a x10 to everything you type. Of course, the GB might not have that many FPs left, so you carefully type "100," and might end up with "247" in the field. Not a single character of what you actually willingly typed. :D

The solution is simple enough: default the field to an empty string instead of zero.

Great update Inno. While this has been a long time in the pipeline, it is still very welcome and I expect those high end players donating 1000's of FP's a day will bless your cotton socks. Also welcome is not having to visit each tavern as we enter it, saves time and effort.

Deleted member 109369

That sounds like a fantastic update :)

Only question remaining is: when will it hit the play store?

The app stores usually get the updates after the global update on Wed. So it could be as soon as Wed or Thursday. We submit it and the stores decide when to release it

The "amount selection" in the Great Buildings donation tab should be set to 0 (or empty) as default instead of the amount of fps available in the bar, so you don't accidentally hit the "use" button and spend all the fps in the bar.

Ati2

Legend
The "amount selection" in the Great Buildings donation tab should be set to 0 (or empty) as default instead of the amount of fps available in the bar, so you don't accidentally hit the "use" button and spend all the fps in the bar.
That (full FP bar) was what the button there did all the time so far.

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
I can't believe I'm saying this, but the new update is [good or bad] BAD!
First of all, in the before, I have always found everything foey perfect.
Now, however, I see flaws.

The "donation field" took away my favorite button. Often, I only check in to use up whatever is left on the bar (to avoid it becoming full) and be done with it. That is why that button (the third donation button) is my favorite. Now, I can still just press "Use", the effect is the same as before, sure, but the button has a broken feeling -- only half of it remains and the other half looks like a hole (a blank).

It should have replaced the first button, the "Use 1 FP" button. OR, it should have added two other buttons of the same style as before, one for "Use 500 FP" and one for "Use 1000 FP" or something like that.

And yes, the "0" does not disappear when you click the blank, that problem too!

-0-------------

Retract that. The new update is GOOOOD! -- Because just now I input minus 345, that is, -345 in the field, and then pressed "Use" and 345FP was deducted from the target GB and returned to my inventory!

Last edited:
I can't believe I'm saying this, but the new update is [good or bad] BAD!
First of all, in the before, I have always found everything foey perfect.
Now, however, I see flaws.

The "donation field" took away my favorite button. Often, I only check in to use up whatever is left on the bar (to avoid it becoming full) and be done with it. That is why that button (the third donation button) is my favorite. Now, I can still just press "Use", the effect is the same as before, sure, but the button has a broken feeling -- only half of it remains and the other half looks like a hole (a blank).

It should have replaced the first button, the "Use 1 FP" button. OR, it should have added two other buttons of the same style as before, one for "Use 500 FP" and one for "Use 1000 FP" or something like that.

And yes, the "0" does not disappear when you click the blank, that problem too!

Interesting. I very rarely used the old button.
But yes, they could have added a new button instead of replacing one of the existing ones.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Oh wow what a time to be back, This is such a good QOL update! I honestly thought people hated any mention of QOL improvements on this forum from what I remember awhile back, glad to see things have changed! ^_^ So much faster to do taverns now~!