• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.165

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Deleted member 109369

The latest update is coming on Monday, November 11th. This one has some cool new updates so be sure to check it out here and leave your feedback below!

DeletedUser12400

Finally a decent update. A long expected amount selection in the Great Buildings donation tab.:D

DeletedUser112017

If only you don't have to visit a city after hood fight (you have 2 options, but both lead you to same result), that would be a nice roundup of QoL changes.

Ati2

Legend
The game wants to put in ten times more FPs than what I type in. This is not too useful. :D Why does it put the 0 at the end of what I type?

Last edited:

Andrew420

Major
Why does it put the 0 at the end of what I type?
Not sure why that is but....
If you left click on the zero it will become a white zero with black background
Then type in the amount the zero will disappear
Screenshot_2.png
ear
Screenshot_4.png

Last edited: