• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.165

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Deleted member 109369

Not sure what the fuss is all about, no update released so far, so unable to post a positive remark about the update, 25th December coming so maybe Santa will deliver
Mobile updates always happen after the global update on Wed. It's up to the app stores to release them. They were both fully released today

DeletedUser

Maybe it's just me, but after you do your daily collection and you have say 50 fps to use, and the gb you wanted to use in has only 24 fps to level, it doesn't display use 24. It displays the full amount of 50, thus you would have to click 24 times to level that gb. Previously, even if you had 103 fps in the bar, you can only put in 24 as that gb can only accept that many for that level.
Not like you can just type in 24 and the rest goes into inventory, but it would be nice.
As for the tavern visits, nice and quick. But for myself, I like to see my friend's tavern, to see who's there but more importantly, to see if a new friend has upgraded their tavern or still the same when you became friends a few weeks ago.

DeletedUser116809

Really liking this update, except for one thing. The way the server handles contributing FPs if there's not enough room. If you open a GB with 1001 FPs left until level, then type in 501 to lock your position and submit, you could find that someone else did the same thing since you opened the window and you'll end up contributing 500, instead of the requested 501. The server automatically downgrades your order to what will fit. I'd much rather have it reject the contribution and refresh the window, to show that there's only 500 left and someone else just contributed 501. Then I could adjust to 250 and lock next position.

Please, please modify this server-side behavior. It would make it a lot less stressful when donating large amounts of FPs if you knew it was all or nothing.

Ati2

Legend
Really liking this update, except for one thing. The way the server handles contributing FPs if there's not enough room. If you open a GB with 1001 FPs left until level, then type in 501 to lock your position and submit, you could find that someone else did the same thing since you opened the window and you'll end up contributing 500, instead of the requested 501. The server automatically downgrades your order to what will fit. I'd much rather have it reject the contribution and refresh the window, to show that there's only 500 left and someone else just contributed 501. Then I could adjust to 250 and lock next position.

Please, please modify this server-side behavior. It would make it a lot less stressful when donating large amounts of FPs if you knew it was all or nothing.
That still wouldn't solve this problem.

Say you have not 1001, but 1000 FPs left on the GB. You hurry to put on 500. Someone else beats you to it. You still managed to put on the full 500 you wanted, so as per your suggestion, it would have succeeded. But it shouldn't have. You should have seen that someone beat you to it, but you didn't because the FPs on the GB are not updated in real-time.

This is a huge issue, and wonder how the heck it did not come up during testing. This is the first thing anyone who actually knows what they're doing should have tested.

DeletedUser116809

That still wouldn't solve this problem.

Say you have not 1001, but 1000 FPs left on the GB. You hurry to put on 500. Someone else beats you to it. You still managed to put on the full 500 you wanted, so as per your suggestion, it would have succeeded. But it shouldn't have. You should have seen that someone beat you to it, but you didn't because the FPs on the GB are not updated in real-time.
I guess, ideally, when you submit the donation, the server could see that something happened (even 1FP added) and give you a confirmation, with updated figures, to see what you want to do.

This is a huge issue, and wonder how the heck it did not come up during testing. This is the first thing anyone who actually knows what they're doing should have tested.
It was noticed on beta, but seemed to just result in grumbling on the beta forum, rather than asking it be reviewed. Sadly, most beta players seem to be there for the free diamonds, and not to actually test properly. Half of them don't even know the basic game mechanics :(

Ati2

Legend
I guess, ideally, when you submit the donation, the server could see that something happened (even 1FP added) and give you a confirmation, with updated figures, to see what you want to do.

This is the bare minimum. It would still be inconvenient, especially if someone is putting on FPs one by one, but at least it wouldn't cause you to lose a ton of FPs. Now people putting on FPs one by one on purpose would still cause an issue: you could not put on any amount at all. So there needs to be a restriction there, too.

It was noticed on beta, but seemed to just result in grumbling on the beta forum, rather than asking it be reviewed. Sadly, most beta players seem to be there for the free diamonds, and not to actually test properly. Half of them don't even know the basic game mechanics :(

To be honest, it's not the beta players that surprise me. This is a very simple race condition. The very first thing you need to consider when creating any online game. This is something the developers should have thought of way before writing a single line of code.

Shad23

Emperor
Sadly, most beta players seem to be there for the free diamonds, and not to actually test properly. Half of them don't even know the basic game mechanics
i play on beta for diamonds but when i spot a bug i report it , that is also a part of the testing needed , eaven if i don't realy test the mechanics i do report bugs wich is also needed in the testing part of beta

KronikPillow

Sergeant
100k? :-o Why?

Why not spend them to level some of your GBs even further?

Can you really invest 100k meaningfully?

when you do 20 snipes daily, 100k gets spent in less then a hour ;) I invest my profit in to my GBs, I keep 100k to keep making profit, if you check my foestats you will notice that i did 16 high level GBs in less then a year

further to comment on this update, the custom donation thing, what I said that could happen in one of my previous posts, just happened to me, I typed in 63 Fps, and the custom donation bar changed to 630 and I leveled the GB i was donating to, and lost Fps in the process, and the host of the GB lost free fps for 3rd 4th 5th spot ...

DeletedUser116809

This is the bare minimum. It would still be inconvenient, especially if someone is putting on FPs one by one, but at least it wouldn't cause you to lose a ton of FPs. Now people putting on FPs one by one on purpose would still cause an issue: you could not put on any amount at all. So there needs to be a restriction there, too.
Yes, I was going to mention that, but thought it'd be too complicated, for an unlikely scenario. The solution would be three confirmation buttons, Abort, Retry, and Just Do it. The 2nd would generate further warnings, and the latter would just do it without further warning, but then open you up to the risk of someone putting in a large amount and ending back at square 1.

I guess the other solution would be to just warn if your requested contribution does not fit, and offer to contribute the lesser amount or abort, and the player would just have to use an extra FP for security given the 1000 remaining scenario. Put 500 and risk being the 2nd to put 500, or put 501 and be assured of getting the position or not spending anything if someone else put 500 or 501 just before you. I'd happily spend the extra 1 for security, for a large investment.

Ati2

Legend
Yes, I was going to mention that, but thought it'd be too complicated, for an unlikely scenario.

Unfortunately, it's not an unlikely scenario at all.

The solution would be three confirmation buttons, Abort, Retry, and Just Do it.

I have an easier solution: when putting on FPs one by one, there should be a small delay. 2-3 seconds is enough. That gives you enough time to put on what you want without getting constantly interrupted.

DeletedUser

Good Update, thanks for the effort. There are bound to be hitches with the changes but overall; thumbs up.

DeletedUser115616

Hi,
I welcomed the new feature of simply writing how much FPs we want to invest in a GB and then add it with a single click.
However, today the catastrophe happened to me when I wanted to secure the first position in a GB by adding more than 50% of all the required FPs. The screen did not show that in the meanwhile, someone else had already added more than 50% and then, instead what I entered, 1152 FP, the game added 1147 FP to that GB and I lost a lot of FPs as a result.
I would like you to change this feature in such a way that if at the moment I hit the FP addition button, my screen is not up to date, then you don't take the FPs away.
See my screenshot about the incident: https://prnt.sc/q8jkbq

Regards

Cassandra

DeletedUser115616

Unfortunately, it keeps happening that by the time I hit the send button for the donation, my screen becomes outdated and instead of the amount I typed, I donate less because someone else donated more than half of the available points. This makes this cool feature really dangerous and I lost several hundreds of FPs if not thousands because of it.
PLEASE INNO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS ERROR, MAKE THIS FEATURE SAFE ALREADY!