• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.162

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Deleted member 109369

Our latest update arrives Monday, Sept 30th. Read all about it here and don't forget to leave your feedback below!

DeletedUser115071

We fixed the wording in the Cider Mill upgrade window. It no longer says you can only upgrade it four times!
sure.png

Are you positive on this?

Oh wait I thought it was out.. sorry.

Bagoas

Private
Disappointing to see no fixes for urgent GvG issues caused by new calc times
- Sector protection indicator
- Cannot siege for 20-30 seconds after calc finished
- Guild prestige calculation bug

Agent327

Overlord
Disappointing to see no fixes for urgent GvG issues caused by new calc times
- Sector protection indicator
- Cannot siege for 20-30 seconds after calc finished
- Guild prestige calculation bug

That has absolutely nothing to do with the update. There is a feedback thread for this.

LOL - This is what I get when opening Viking Settlement - great test job on beta

upload_2019-9-30_5-49-11.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-9-30_5-48-23.png
    upload_2019-9-30_5-48-23.png
    433 KB · Views: 156
A closer look at the image suggests - the site has been hacked

upload_2019-9-30_6-19-51.png
Notice the FIXME in there - lol - somebody is displeased with foe

What's also interesting is that everything behind that text still works - I was able to collect and start the shrines up again - very strang

DeletedUser7223

What is Inno doing to the game , can't siege any sectors ? total FAIL by Inno !!!!! GET YOUR act together

Last edited by a moderator:

Emberguard

Legend
I also have this on my Japanese settlement. Also using Flash. Done all the usual reloading but it is still there. Noticed it on Mars colony as well
Have you tried clearing cache & cookies? Can’t guarantee it’ll work but if a fix is out then it might help update what’s on your screen

DeletedUser115348

What is Inno doing to the game , can't siege any sectors ? total FAIL by Inno !!!!! GET YOUR act together
On flash still doing the same thing. Gvg is still utterly broken too. With no answers on that. Wow inno. The hits just keep coming..

DeletedUser12098

Have you tried clearing cache & cookies? Can’t guarantee it’ll work but if a fix is out then it might help update what’s on your screen
Yes, did all the cashe, cookie clearing etc.

I could have posted the same screenshot as King of cool, so i know it is not not a bug exclusive to me. The overlaid text does not appear on the main screen, it is picked up by visiting settlement or mars colony and it stays on screen after you go back to city. Refresh clears it and game is playable until you go to mars or japan. Even then you can reset buildings but I've not tried doing more than that.

DeletedUser118264

That has absolutely nothing to do with the update. There is a feedback thread for this.

erm- it has much to do with this updat- cos this update instead of fixing said glitch the 30 seconds you cant siege has increased to 1 WHOLE HOUR...

creating a broken game which is fundamentally unfair and unplayable-
we cannot plan, cannot defend, and attackers can still attack- this bug breaks gvg-
when are inno gonna fix this? before 8pm tonght and next reset?