• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.162

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Agent327

Overlord
erm- it has much to do with this updat- cos this update instead of fixing said glitch the 30 seconds you cant siege has increased to 1 WHOLE HOUR...

creating a broken game which is fundamentally unfair and unplayable-
we cannot plan, cannot defend, and attackers can still attack- this bug breaks gvg-
when are inno gonna fix this? before 8pm tonght and next reset?

Look at the update. Nothing has even remotely something to do with GvG.

DeletedUser112017

You really believe release notes are all that was really done? Like those daily changes on beta "color change"... in 1 day, by multiple developers? Right :)

Agent327

Overlord
You really believe release notes are all that was really done? Like those daily changes on beta "color change"... in 1 day, by multiple developers? Right :)

You really believe that everything in this game is about GvG? Right :)

DeletedUser112017

You really believe that everything in this game is about GvG? Right :)

You're firing blanks 327.

No, I have absolutely no idea about other features of FoE. [sarcasm, I guess I have to put this in for you]

DeletedUser118264

erm- before update problem was 30 second delay- now its a full hour-
and-
clearly you know v little about programming, cos the highly qualified career programmers who make their bread and butter doing such we have in guild are saying that its entirley possible for bugs to surface in gvg when update has nothing listed to do with gvg in them.
so i suggest you stop speaking on topics about which you know F Adams just cos you dont like gvg.

Agent327

Overlord
erm- before update problem was 30 second delay- now its a full hour-
and-
clearly you know v little about programming, cos the highly qualified career programmers who make their bread and butter doing such we have in guild are saying that its entirley possible for bugs to surface in gvg when update has nothing listed to do with gvg in them.
so i suggest you stop speaking on topics about which you know F Adams just cos you dont like gvg.

Yeah right. And those bugs always and only show up in GvG. Never anywhere else in the game.

I have no problems with GvG at all. I have a problem with you GvG fanatics that are a real small group, but act as if the game does not exist without them.

Emberguard

Legend
Alright guys, enough with the argument of what’s on or off topic. For any further posts we’ll do it this way:

if you have feedback about what’s mentioned in the update please leave it here.
If you have a bug that’s related to GvG either make a bug report or comment on the GvG feedback thread
If you have any other bug relating to something not specified as being part of the update make a bug report

Deleted member 109369

To clear things up a bit.

The release and retake issue is not new and was happening before this update. It has been reported but it is not fixed and I don't have a date as to when it will be yet.
We had an issue with some worlds but not all worlds, where calculation continued to run past the time it should. This should be fixed.
The code display error is happening in flash only I'm checking to see if that was hot fixed

Bagoas

Private
I have also had the weird messages covering screen, mainly when changing Ages in GvG maps. Fixed by changing to HTML.
Also having the problem of being unable to set siege on a sector that is released before calc. Siege button greyed out originally 15-30 seconds after calc, now delayed to 60 minutes after calc. Reported and acknowledged as an issue

DeletedUser102954

Can someone please tell me why the Android App no longer works properly?
I have phone and tablet but on both it's extremely slow and clunky and the connection keeps getting cut off. I know it's nothing to do with my internet connection as 1) this is a business account and the provider doesn't want to be paying out compensation 10 times a day; 2) my other apps continue running - FT index, ebay, etc; 3) FoE generally disconnects when about to collect finished produce but NEVER cuts out when I'm buying diamonds (how "weird" is that?).
Although I do have a PC, I am using tablet 95% of day and if I can't run it then after 5 years of playing I might have to bow out of this game. Shame, because the app used to work fine but various updates seem to have dealt it a terminal disease.

Deleted member 109369

I have phone and tablet but on both it's extremely slow and clunky and the connection keeps getting cut off. I know it's nothing to do with my internet connection as 1) this is a business account and the provider doesn't want to be paying out compensation 10 times a day; 2) my other apps continue running - FT index, ebay, etc; 3) FoE generally disconnects when about to collect finished produce but NEVER cuts out when I'm buying diamonds (how "weird" is that?).
Although I do have a PC, I am using tablet 95% of day and if I can't run it then after 5 years of playing I might have to bow out of this game. Shame, because the app used to work fine but various updates seem to have dealt it a terminal disease.

You would need to send in a tix to support so we can look at this for you.

i have very good PC 30 wotsit broadband(but that can go up or down) here in uk,when testing different browsers html5 some would struggle doing collectoins on my mars rugnir town too many in one go everything would be slow,yeah buying diamonds quick/clean and fast,,the more they add to game things will get slower for some peeps imo