• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.161

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Boorg

Captain
actually the Fall Event has two new 1 FP buildings

True but do you actually think it would change the motivation order of the SoK with the OG?
I don’t think it should.

the SoK is an event special building :rolleyes:

introduced in an easter event a view years ago

You are correct my mistake because although I know that the SoK is an Event Special Building I said the SoK is not an Event Special Building.

What I intended was that since the introduction of the other Special Buildings which provide FP when motivated and which are specifically related to that particular Event, Quest Line, etc the SoK lost its motivation order preference a long time ago because the SoK has sort of become a standard Special Building which is usually available from all the Events, Quest Lines, etc.

This was discussed in the forum discussions way back and it was decided that between Special Buildings which provide 1 FP when motivated the SoK will be the last in the list. In fact at first the SoK was being motivated before the OG but after that decision the OG received motivation order preference over the SoK.

the Obelisk Garden is NOT an event special building
if we are accurate it is an historical questline special building

Granted, sorry that I was generic and for not being accurate. Maybe I can say “I was random”, might be appropriate? ;) ;) ;)

But it is still a Special Building specifically related to that particular Event, Quest Line, etc

the game doesn't care where the building comes from
it only cares about the amount of FP it gives

The game should and must care, first because that is what was decided and second because otherwise there will be no motivation priority and no motivation order preference.

The only answer for my question is
Anyway, I've asked for confirmation on how the buildings with more then one output determines which is aided first if they've both got the same priority.
Answer: it's random.

but I’m not convinced!

DeletedUser96901

just wondering
FP have priority, next thing would be goods in priority list

but why does FP and goods don't have priority over same amount of FP and no goods ?

my Dark Doorsways (3 FP, no goods) get motivated before my Colorful Mills of Fall (3 FP and 5 goods)