• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.157

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Deleted member 109369

The next update will arrive on July 22. For full details, please see here.

As always, we look forward to your feedback below!

DeletedUser12400

I was exactly thinking the other day why does it not show the amount of resources:rolleyes:

DeletedUser102701

What is the "buff hud" regarding the Virgo? I haven't used the GB much, but it appeared yesterday that if I chose auto attack (while on the unit selection screen) that the Virgo was not enabled/used. Is that what you are referring to?

Boorg

Captain
Silly humans …………..

You think your weak “?Fi” (why fi) or as you say (WiFi) rules ???

Wait a few weeks when we Green Aliens take total control of your weak wireless communications!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Silly humans …………..

You think your weak “?Fi” (why fi) or as you say (WiFi) rules ???

Wait a few weeks when we Green Aliens take total control of your weak wireless communications!!!

Be gone foul xenos!
*readies bolter & activates chainsword*

Boorg

Captain
Be gone foul xenos!
*readies bolter & activates chainsword*

Wishful thinking human!

We the Green Aliens have been here for ten’s of thousands of years!

We are NOT going anywhere! :P :P :P

We are here to stay!

109351.jpg

DeletedUser117185

Something really wrong, I feel like expansion price is twice bigger. Also, look attached screenshot, only 6 expansion for sell, but 5 more on the map.

AND TOO MANY ROCKS, for god sake, please lower rocks count. Japan building are bigger then Vikings, so rocks do much more damage for planning.

I finished all vikings for gold (except 1), but Japan is too hard, I will stop after first one until updates.

1.png

2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117185

And please, add some colors, its looks like green-brown vomit, very hard to recognize buildings.

Agent327

Overlord
Something really wrong, I feel like expansion price is twice bigger. Also, look attached screenshot, only 6 expansion for sell, but 5 more on the map.

Vikings was the same.

AND TOO MANY ROCKS, for god sake, please lower rocks count. Japan building are bigger then Vikings, so rocks do much more damage for planning.

They aren't bigger. They are just a different size.

I finished all vikings for gold (except 1), but Japan is too hard, I will stop after first one until updates.

So you stop.

And please, add some colors, its looks like green-brown vomit, very hard to recognize buildings.

But all the white you could see?

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General

1. Japan is much easier due to;
a) much, much better balance of koban coin production - goods, vs. the sheer nightmare of the Vikings copper - goods.
b) the Merchant exists. Race to unlock him, then grab his offers every day & use the latter goods (armour and/or instruments) for cheaper expansions.

Beta players where finishing their first settlement with 4-6 days to spare on the gold timer prize.

2. Impediments are big part of the challenge. Without them the settlements would basically be an auto-win.

3. The Japanese timer prize is arguably worse than the Vikings GRS... (larger in size, no atk% boost, though a couple extra fps)
Honestly, I'd wait to see what the Egyptians timer prize is when they eventually arrive. ;)

DeletedUser96901

for me the timer prize is twice as good as from the Vikings
after 5 settlements I get a 4 FP building instead of a 2 FP building :blush:

and on my list of most effective FP buildings (not including GB) it is currently on place 5
(soon 6 with the Crows Nest which then will be on place 3. maybe I will buy 5 of them)

DeletedUser117185

b) the Merchant exists. Race to unlock him, then grab his offers every day & use the latter goods (armour and/or instruments) for cheaper expansions.

2. Impediments are big part of the challenge. Without them the settlements would basically be an auto-win.
b)Sure, already done and its help.
2)Maybe I just dont have luck and get most rocks in center.

1 - They aren't bigger. They are just a different size.
2 - But all the white you could see?
1 - it have max size 4x4 buildingS now, not 5x3. dip buildings now have size 6 and 12, not 4 and 9.
16 > 15, 8 > 6, 12 > 9.
They are bigger. They aren't just a different size.

2 - I dont understand your answer, can you please explain what do you mean?

Vikings was the same.
No, they don't:
Vikings said:
The player can unlock a total of 16 expansions by paying cultural goods and 4 with diamonds. The total city grid can fit 25 expansions, including the first 4.
https://forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Viking_Settlement#Expansions
First 3 ext cost = 18 goods
Feudal Japan said:
The player can unlock a total of 12 expansions by paying cultural goods and 3 with diamonds. The total city grid can fit 24 expansions, including the first 4.
https://forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Feudal_Japan_Settlement#Expansions
First 3 ext cost = 58 goods
Japan require about 3 times more goods for extension. Not same. More.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117185

for me the timer prize is twice as good as from the Vikings
Why do you feel so?
It was 0,5 fp per square for runestone, now its 0,44 fp per square.
As I see from industrial age, it was 5 medals (1,25 medals per square) vs 10 medals (1,1 medals per square) now. Victory tower give me 25 medals per square or 50 at lvl 2.