• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.154

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser96901

However as LM said earlier in the thread it was not practical to calculate on a individual basis which time rewards a player received each time
then give 6 for every completed settlement :rolleyes:

players who completed in time deserve them

and players who completed settlements but not in fastest time deserve a reward for playing it slowly and not abusing the loophole which gave 25 FP in less than every 30 hours

because it is always better to give players more than they actually earned then giving players less

DeletedUser110145

Apologies for any offence caused. However as LM said earlier in the thread it was not practical to calculate on a individual basis which time rewards a player received each time. Working out the total amount of settlements completed is easy as the game already tracks that. Working out runestone rewards on an individual basis would require keeping data on past performance of those settlements to know which rewards to give.

If the developers do not know what is mathematics, then maybe it is better for them to ask someone who knows primary school mathematics!
It is so simple to calculate this: (number of runestone fragment which a player have in total)*15/9
This is the number of fragments everyone should have after the update, not like the kindergarten give everyone 3 to make everyone happy.

and also you didn't answer my second problem :(

Emberguard

Legend
then give 6 for every completed settlement :rolleyes:

players who completed in time deserve them

and players who completed settlements but not in fastest time deserve a reward for playing it slowly and not abusing the loophole which gave 25 FP in less than every 30 hours

because it is always better to give players more than they actually earned then giving players less
6 was increased to 9 (+3)
2 increased to 4 (+2)
1 increased to 2 (+1)

Inno gave +3 per settlement completed regardless of whether it was in time or not. Am I missing anything here as to how anyone is out of pocket?

DeletedUser96901

6 was increased to 9 (+3)
2 increased to 4 (+2)
1 increased to 2 (+1)

Inno gave +3 per settlement completed regardless of whether it was in time or not. Am I missing anything here as to how anyone is out of pocket?
Inno gave +3

so for already finished settlements it is
9 was increased to 12 (+3)
3 was increased to 6 (+3)
1 was increased to 4 (+3)
0 was increased to 3 (+3)
(it is not possible to get 6 or 2 in the old ones. and +2 and +1 is also wrong. because Inno gave for all +3)

so the points you are missing only the 2nd line is correct: 3 old are 6 new
in the first line players got too less and in the 2 remaining to much

so how am I out of pocket ?
I got too less fragments and can't do the 25 FP loop when I am finished with completing settlements

Emberguard

Legend
If the developers do not know what is mathematics, then maybe it is better for them to ask someone who knows primary school mathematics!
It is so simple to calculate this: (number of runestone fragment which a player have in total)*15/9
This is the number of fragments everyone should have after the update, not like the kindergarten give everyone 3 to make everyone happy.

and also you didn't answer my second problem :(
Problem is while the bottom two times are multiples of 2 the top one is a multiple of 3.

So it’d be impossible to know exact numbers of settlements completed under what times. You’d have two possible answers for each user unless they’ve got the top reward every time. Best case scenario is assume everyone got the best possible results (which they did by adding +3 for every settlement completed)

As to your second problem
2- With all the issues were going on for the last week with the Viking settlement that you can collect your settlement after too many tries, or sometimes you couldn't collect at all. I could finish my settlement on time to get some fragments at the end. But what happened? those smart guys changed the quest just one hour before finishing my settlement! You guys still don't understand if a change is coming it should start for a new settlement, not the one you almost finished!
thankyou for the feedback that’s something to be passed onto the devs :)

I hope you manage to get those fragments even with the change.

DeletedUser96901

Problem is while the bottom two times are multiples of 2 the top one is a multiple of 3.
actually the top one is multiply by 1.67

15 now compared to 9 old is 1.67 times not 3 times

(or if you take 9 compared to 6 it is 1.5 times)

Best case scenario is assume everyone got the best possible results (which they did by adding +3 for every settlement completed)
actually they assumed the average finish time was the 2nd time
only for that the correct amount of +3

if Inno would assume everyone did it in fastest time they would have given +6

Emberguard

Legend
We will increase the number of fragments for Greater Runestones for each playthrough from 6, 2 and 1 to 9, 4 and 2 (based on time of completion)

Players who have previously completed Viking Settlements will automatically receive 3 Fragments of the Greater Runestone per completed settlement.
This is what I was basing my sums off. The base rates increase seperate from what we got in addition as the addition would have been the difference between old and new. I didn’t look at what the numbers were prior to the update, but the current times for starting a new settlement are definitely matching what the announcement said (9, 4, 2)

Edit: Ok now I see where my calculations are off. I was calculating off the fastest time only when I should have added them all up for each settlement. My apologies you're right it is short for those that completed fastest time every time @Test Ament

Last edited:

DeletedUser116525

Old willow is talking to me, can't understand what but it's freaky.
Didn't like the change in format when I got to what I thought was the last stage, I really don't like the change

DeletedUser96901

at least InnoGames could start a new nation with those changes

so players who are finished and will not be able to do FP-looping could start that

DeletedUser116525

Is it saying “build me”? :D
no it's some kind of satanic verse, when you click on them they speak, it never used to happen.
the other one is the shrine, when you action it to produce, a whispering witch speaks but it's also not understandable.
but the old willow is much clearer.
It's a dev' that has satanic fantasies doing it, like their own secret thing within the game.

DeletedUser12400

no it's some kind of satanic verse, when you click on them they speak, it never used to happen.
the other one is the shrine, when you action it to produce, a whispering witch speaks but it's also not understandable.
but the old willow is much clearer.
It's a dev' that has satanic fantasies doing it, like their own secret thing within the game.
A lot has been adjusted yet you can find a lot of references from quests that requires to gain 666 happiness and population e.g. "Madman's Message" till buildings that requires 666 population e.g. "Business center" and "Toy factory".

2.png

DeletedUser116545

If I can suggest something for mobile version.

When I move my mouse over my GB on the Browser version, it show me how long till the products of that GB are finished (I.E. how long I need to wait to collect my FP for example)

Mobile version, does not have that option, and there is no way to see how long till that specific GB is finished with its production.

Could you make it so that when I click on Overview, it shows the time till its finished? Mobile version only, since Browser version already has that, when you hover over it with your mouse.

Example of what I'm talking about:
example.png

DeletedUser108179

The changes done can understand, however - it is annoying to have changes be adapted to a sequence underway. At least you could have let players complete the present level they are working on before just dumping the changes in-between.
I had planned for 1200 motivation for example, only to figure that I can trash half and build the goods buildings instead. Wasn't a good move to change this while working on a level.

DeletedUser115979

Please will you put the cool cooldown timers on the GB on the mobile platform .Thanks

DeletedUser117738

Please fix this spelling error of love in a quest

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-06-06-20-02-45-546.jpeg
    Screenshot_2019-06-06-20-02-45-546.jpeg
    780.4 KB · Views: 131
  • Screenshot_2019-06-06-20-02-31-431.jpeg
    Screenshot_2019-06-06-20-02-31-431.jpeg
    787 KB · Views: 137

DeletedUser117185

Disappointed.
My 2 greater runestones was proof of finishing all settlements with all time bonuses.
Now I dont have a chance to get full set of 3 GR, because I cant play it in easy (=more time) mode.
Good lesson to not start Egypt and Japan settlement until half year and few patches pass.
I not asked to be beta tester, that why I not playing on beta server.
At least Yggdrasill still unique and fresh players will not be able to get 2 or 3 trees.

DeletedUser117837

The changes seem to be good.... Pity they happened when I was near to finishing my Viking settlement. Because of these changes I was not able to finish in silver. Disappointing and irritating timing