• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.154

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser98450

I could finish my current settlement in a couple of days but if I waited for the update would I receive the improved reward bonus. :?

DeletedUser112017

I am looking back for being screwed

done 17 in time and have not 3 complete level 5 greater runestones

but people who now will do it will already have them after 15

fair play looks different

Look at it the other way around, they will also have to produce useless stuff on last quest, while we had to do pretty much nothing.

DeletedUser112017

What I wonder is what happens with a settlement already in progress. I will be on 15th run when that update drops.

DeletedUser112017

Meh... well ok, I'll just force myself to finish that #15 whatever quests it takes and never open Vikings again.

Actually, I will open #16 to build 1 road to remove that bothering exclamation mark over Vikings ship.

DeletedUser117185

Devs, as I understand, you dont saved variables about settlement completion time.

You may count total Greater Runestones fragments spended (on the ground as GR * GR level + in inventory) AND divide it by number of Viking Settlements completed.
if it 8+ give 6 fragments * Viking Settlements already completed
if it 2+ give 3 fragmetns * Viking Settlements already completed
else add 1 fragment for every fragment player already have

For example, I have GR 5lvl AND GR 2lvl AND 3 parts in inventory AND currently at 14 Settlements .
( 5*15 + 2*15 + 3 ) / 13 = ( 75 + 30 + 3 ) /13 = 108 / 13 = 8,3
mean you need to add 6 * 13 = 78 fragments in this case.

Any gift as diamonds or some (enormous) number of FP will be appreciated.

DeletedUser96901

or simply double the fragments a player already earned

as reward for doing the settlement and not abusing the 25 loophole

because else you are rewarding players who did exploit it and now finish the settlement
those players got the 25 FP almost daily and will get 15 fragments for each one they now finish in time

but doing that shouldn't be better rewarded than playing the game as it is intended

and giving 18 fragments per settlement in fastest time to honest players would be a compensation for not being able to do the 25 FP in the future (after getting the Yggdrasil)

BruteForceAttack

Warrant Officer
Devs, as I understand, you dont saved variables about settlement completion time.

You may count total Greater Runestones fragments spended (on the ground as GR * GR level + in inventory) AND divide it by number of Viking Settlements completed.
if it 8+ give 6 fragments * Viking Settlements already completed
if it 2+ give 3 fragmetns * Viking Settlements already completed
else add 1 fragment for every fragment player already have

For example, I have GR 5lvl AND GR 2lvl AND 3 parts in inventory AND currently at 14 Settlements .
( 5*15 + 2*15 + 3 ) / 13 = ( 75 + 30 + 3 ) /13 = 108 / 13 = 8,3
mean you need to add 6 * 13 = 78 fragments in this case.

Any gift as diamonds or some (enormous) number of FP will be appreciated.

What happens to the corner case wherein someone accidentally deleted GR??

DeletedUser

The GR extras will be welcome and the final Quest an added chore but, overall it's all good. Take it or leave it, that's how it will be. As usual it's all about the timing and I'll have current Settlement completed before changes and will merely contend with whatever requirements are stipulated for the next ones. Some changes were in order but the way it is being done will suit some not all, glass more than half-full but I'll just get another bottle when it isn't.