• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.154

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser6974

Leaving feedback doesn't guarantee which aspects will be implemented in the specific manner requested or when. Your feedback is appreciated and helps give direction to what the devs should work on. However sometimes a stated problem has more then one solution. It's possible with time more lvls will be added, it's also possible they'll take on the feedback whenever players ask for more lvls and implement something else that covers the same issue.

Some food for thought: When you say you want more lvls is it the lvls themselves that you want? Or are you really asking for a way to measure continued progress (as a guild)? Some feedback can be taken at face value, other times a person asks for what they think is the best solution rather then stating the root problem of what they want fixed.

My thoughts as a player:
Some guilds have been maxed out yes, a lot haven't. The higher the lvls allowed the more it effects the resources available to players. Whether this is a good or bad thing depends on what you'd want the game to look like. Certainly harder to gauge for each new age what resources a player is reasonably expected to have if there's giant gaps in what's possible due to guild lvls. For example if we ever get to +20 FPs from guild lvl do you balance for that extra 20 or to players in lower lvl guilds that might only get +5? What about reduced construction and troop production times? At what point do you cap those? If you don't cap it then how do you allow new guilds to compete when they first try their hand at any of the guild competitions?

Perhaps that's in part why settlements add to the town hall. The emissaries add in a similar manner to what additional guild lvls would while also being accessible to everyone based on their own work, not just joining a top guild after all the work has already been done. It does make me wonder what the average guild lvls and ages in guilds would be if instead of permanent contributions the game erased all points earned by a player when they leave the guild. I wouldn't want it to work that way unless it was done when the game was first released, but it probably would have left greater leeway for adding lvls.

yes....im asking for more guild levels to be added, what else are the points used that we gain in GE.??
My guild takes great pride in battling hard for GE victories which would be now working toward level 76 that doesn't exist yet.
Plus the bonuses we get for each level helps with our players trying to enjoy the game, like daily FP's from the Town Hall, building reduction costs, reduces recruitment time , .. etc etc so all this is at a stop now without more levels to work on.

DeletedUser6974

GB's need to be updated for players that have reached SAM too, Frau, LOA, RAH says they all give unrefined goods needed to produce current age goods.
in SAM all you need is coins, supplies and Mars Ore to produce current age goods, no unrefined goods needed so once a player reaches SAM these GB's and any others that produce unrefined goods daily should be changed for that player to be producing current age goods daily. thank you

DeletedUser110479

ARE YOU KIDDING ME????

Final quest..."Gather 2500 coin and 10 of each goods"!!!!

You just gone and make this even hard for us to complete it in time!

DeletedUser110479

Perhaps what's needed is a bit more thought and planning? Others on here have done so, including myself and it really does help. Al you need is a pen, paper and a six pack of beer. Done!

Try 30 pack of beers! I did everything that I can get my monkey brain to plan everything out and i dont think i can get this done :(

DeletedUser17297

Really don't like these updates. The change to the last vikings quest just makes it take longer, when vikings settlement is min-numbingly boring anyway. All the update achieves is less chance of runestone upgrades.
Don't like the update for Virgo not to be available for PvP battles also. Why not? It should be the same as any other battle skill and used in any arena.