Update to 1.154

Discussion in 'Announcement Discussions' started by Lady Marlena, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Lady Marlena

Lady Marlena FoE Team Community Manager

The update to 1.154 will happen on June 11th. Read the details here and don't forget to leave your comments below!

2. Cursedveggie

Cursedveggie Legend

The 25fp settlement loop was good while it lasted :D Will be sad to see it go :(

3. Addonexus

Addonexus Chief Warrant Officer

Adjusted the Greater Rune fragments received per time threshold for the Viking settlement to be 9, 4 and 2 respectively (they were 6, 2, and 1 before). Everyone who has already completed Viking settlement will receive 3 fragments of the Greater Runestone, per completed settlement.

As stated on beta https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.c...eedback-ongoing-changelog-w-c-3rd-june.10434/

Why 3 and not 6? 6+2+1=9 9+4+2=15 15-9=6 fragments per settlement

Everyone that did not finish settlements on time, will get free fragments. Everyone that finished them on time, will lose up to 3 fragments per settlement. Some people did 15-17 settlements to get 2 GRs at level 5. now, those who will do 15 will be getting 3, while those that finished the settlements have to do 19 for the same prize. thats 1 month more spent on doing the boring settlements and people are being penalised for neing more active and dedicated to the settlements. More info about the discussion in the link from the beta forum https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.c...eedback-ongoing-changelog-w-c-3rd-june.10434/

Inno should give rewards proportionally based on how many settlements people finished on time. If they want to give free fragments to the people that didnt do the settlements, thats fine, but why to take away and punish those that did.

4. Test Ament

Test Ament Overlord

simple question:
    why not giving the players the exact amount of fragments they deserve ?

5. Selene the Savior 413

Selene the Savior 413 Tsar

I look forward to getting more greater runestone fragments. Thank you.

Goremise likes this.
  6. Test Ament

Test Ament Overlord

I am looking back for being screwed

done 17 in time and have not 3 complete level 5 greater runestones

but people who now will do it will already have them after 15

fair play looks different

7. Selene the Savior 413

It’s free fragments. Players aren’t going to suddenly start actively doing settlements just because the fragment reward increased. The number of fragments someone else might get going forward does not affect your city. Maybe you would prefer it to be that no-one gets anything so there can be no disparity between rewards but I’m glad that players who have completed it get something.

8. Test Ament

Test Ament Overlord

the fragments I don't get but deserve affect my city

I deserve 6 not 3 fragments for every settlement I did because I did all in time

for lazy people who don't deserve them they are free

I did it in time so they are not free but my payment according to the new payment structure for doing the settlements int time

so do you get free fragments which you don't have earned ?

9. Test Ament

Test Ament Overlord

so again my question
    no free fragments for anybody
    only deserved fragments for people who have earned them :rolleyes:

10. Selene the Savior 413

I got the number of fragments the game specified I would get for the speed of completion at that time. I am not entitled to anything in addition, as that was not the reward at the time it was completed. I agree with you that if additional fragments are retrospectively rewarded that players who got gold rewards would have earned more. However, is it practical for the devs to work this out? If it was easily implemented would they not have done this? I’m choosing to see a glass half full and be glad that those of us who persevered get at least some additional fragments.

jtrucker and Lugh Longarm like this.
  11. DarkUros222

DarkUros222 Tsar

Is the Yggdrasil attack boost raised to max 30%, as stated in the daily changelog on Beta?

12. Agent327

Agent327 Emperor

Ever seen buildings have other output than the ones on beta?

DarkUros222 likes this.
  13. DarkUros222

DarkUros222 Tsar

Nah, in fact, I haven't even checked until now if it has been changed to 30% on Beta server. Oof

14. Test Ament

Test Ament Overlord

before the update all cultural goods buildings needed 1 hour to build :rolleyes:

Mead Hall, Old Willow and the rest which took longer than 4 hours are no cultural goods buildings

because the cultural goods buildings are only the buildings where you produce the goods in the settlement :P

Sovereign likes this.
  15. Lady Marlena

Lady Marlena FoE Team Community Manager

This is the case in fact. This is what was chosen to to give rather than nothing as it was not practical do go back for each individual player
    Yes it is

16. Terrius

Terrius Major

No matter what it says here, Vikings are horrible, and I won’t play it. Japanese might be better, I’ve heard it’ll be shorter...

MP75 and Goremise like this.
  17. Agent327

Agent327 Emperor

Don't think it is nice to say Japanese are shorter than Vikings, or that Vikings are horrible. Those are racist remarks.

Terrius, Vangerltd and DarkUros222 like this.
  18. Thomas Covenent

Thomas Covenent Lieutenant Colonel

*Ding!*
    +1 sin counter. ;)

Also, can't wait to see the rage at the Virgo Project nerfing!lol.
    Just a horribly thought out GB all around... anyone who's spent time power-leveling it is going to feel massively cheated, but everyone who's spent year/s building up massive city defenses *IS* currently being cheated by this thing. :P

Glad I was never interested in chasing it, since now it's mostly just a waste of time & fp's.

Goremise likes this.
  19. Test Ament

Test Ament Overlord

one interesting question to that
    if I finish quest 5 before the update and quest 10 after the update will I get both times 20 FP ?

Tallestpaul and Cursedveggie like this.
  20. Cursedveggie

Cursedveggie Legend

Planning ahead, I like that :D :D