• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.152

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Deleted member 109369

The next update will arrive on Monday, May 13th. Read the details here.

We look forward to your feedback below, as always!

DeletedUser114979

When will the next world be released?
Sorry unsure where the best place was to ask this question.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
When will the next world be released?
Sorry unsure where the best place was to ask this question.

Its been over a year since the last new one, I think a new world usually happens after the last newest one reaches a certain age or population of players. At least from what I recall happened a long time ago when I did see some new worls popping up more often. Can't wait for one myself to really get back into this game, gonna rock a new world :)

DeletedUser114979

Its been over a year since the last new one, I think a new world usually happens after the last newest one reaches a certain age or population of players. At least from what I recall happened a long time ago when I did see some new worls popping up more often. Can't wait for one myself to really get back into this game, gonna rock a new world :)
Yea I’m in Rugnir now and want to have a second world on the go but not join an existing one :D

Deleted member 109369

At this time, we have no information as to when or if a new world will be opened. When and if we do, an announcement would be made.

DeletedUser110479

Thank for the update. There one more thing I just happen to notice since that update, have you update the settlement around? Just notice there a bridge next to the boat, the runestone has change and the font of the number of goods in townhall gone bold.

Dunno if it me cuz I just finish it or you have updated it which is odd that you never mentioned it.

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
I have the same question. I now see three different looks for the Runestone and two different loosk for the Shack. Yet I don't see that mentioned in the Release Notes.

Boorg

Captain
Thank for the update. There one more thing I just happen to notice since that update, have you update the settlement around? Just notice there a bridge next to the boat, the runestone has change and the font of the number of goods in townhall gone bold.

Dunno if it me cuz I just finish it or you have updated it which is odd that you never mentioned it.

I have the same question. I now see three different looks for the Runestone and two different loosk for the Shack. Yet I don't see that mentioned in the Release Notes.

True some changes and improvements seem to have been implemented to Vikings Culture Settlements and true it was not announced in the Update Announcement but I think it’s a nice surprise.

I count 3 different looks for the Shack.

upload_2019-5-13_17-13-54.png

Also there are posts referring to these changes in New Content Cultural Settlements here.

Deleted member 109369

Thanks for noticing and pointing it out! There were indeed some visual changes that were made that should have been included in the update announcement. They have been added now.

PomPoms

Sergeant
Thank you for the bolder numbers in the Viking Settlement - I was having a lot of trouble seeing the red ones!

DeletedUser110581

On mobile, this update has offset my Ritual Flames, so aligning them when re-arranging things is awkward. Plus, it doesn't look quite right.