• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.148

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Deleted member 109369

The next update is almost upon us! For the full change list please click here

As always, we look forward to your feedback below!

DeletedUser112892

Lol, new era announced here before it's even announced on Beta.

Deleted member 109369

True, but given that Space Age is shown at the end of VR tech its not a secret. :) Plus it just says they're working on it, similar to in the past when announcements have said working on Spring event or some such before the event actually runs on Beta:)

DeletedUser6974

in the Bugfixes it is shown as
" Hotkeys sometimes became unresponsive when returning from the settlement. This has been corrected."
what are the Hotkeys? is there a list of them someplace?
been playing FOE for years, i didn't know there were Hotkeys in this game.

DeletedUser116572

in the Bugfixes it is shown as
" Hotkeys sometimes became unresponsive when returning from the settlement. This has been corrected."
what are the Hotkeys? is there a list of them someplace?
been playing FOE for years, i didn't know there were Hotkeys in this game.
check out the improvements section of this update announcement

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
Updates to fix glitches is great, but how about tackling the major issues like fixing the huge waste of time needed to aid and give uses for Treasury goods above FE. The AA map should of only been a temporary solution. Give us a button to push that 'Aid all' or a GB that aids everybody.

DeletedUser

Updates to fix glitches is great, but how about tackling the major issues like fixing the huge waste of time needed to aid and give uses for Treasury goods above FE. The AA map should of only been a temporary solution. Give us a button to push that 'Aid all' or a GB that aids everybody.
And 'visit all'

DeletedUser6974

while you are doing updates can you add more Guild Levels please?
we are maxed out at level 75 and would like to see our GE and HOF points used for something again ;)

also, when is there going to be a use for the Treasury Goods that are building up from age AF and on?
we have a total of over 20 million goods with AF, OF and VF with no use for them, yet our quests and GB's keep adding them to our guild treasury.
at one time it was mentioned that guild founders were going to be able to trade them in for lower age goods if they are needed,
but that was a long time ago, .... still in the works???

DeletedUser116577

The next update is almost upon us! For the full change list please click here

As always, we look forward to your feedback below!

Is this update finished - I cannot access any of my 3 worlds, but I was able to open a new account and access that world. I would like my originals back please

Deleted member 109369

Is this update finished - I cannot access any of my 3 worlds, but I was able to open a new account and access that world. I would like my originals back please

Could you send in a ticket to support please, so that we can have a look?

upload_2019-3-19_10-12-32.png

LOL - Try before releasing