• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.145

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser113470

We received feedback related to Zoom settings not being retained when returning to your city from your Cultural Outpost. With this update, we've changed the behavior so your city's zoom settings are retained
I just want to say THANK YOU for listening and addressing this petty annoyance in a timely manner. Switching between my main city and the settlement is now just a seamless transition between two places. LOVE IT!

DeletedUser6419

what have you done... I use to use my kindle to play on the move but after the new update it boots up the game but it shows none of the buildings - please fix..

DeletedUser116572

normally i am fully zoomed out in my city and when entering the settlement i am at normal zoom
but if i fully zoom in in my city then when i enter the settlement i am fully zoomed in

the opposite direction works the expected way
so if i am fully zoomed out in my city and enter the settlement then fully zoom in i can return to my city and still be fully zoomed out

this is on pc

edit: if it makes any difference i only have two zooms in the settlement normal and zoomed in