Hello Queens and Kings,
The update to 1.144 will take place on Monday, January 21st. Please note, this is a combined update of 1.143 & 1.144 due to the Holiday period. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
For the detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
We extended the functionality of keyboard shortcuts in Cultural Settlements. You can now also cancel productions by pressing 'X' on your keyboard, making it consistent with the main city.
- There was an issue in the HTML5 version of the game where you weren't able to access page six of the Guild Flags selection screen. This has been fixed.
- Occasionally the GB contribution screen didn't load fully when accessing a GB shortly after logging in. This will no longer occur!
- The Terracotta Army's attack boost was missing from the Boosts Overview window. This has been fixed.
- We fixed an issue where sometimes dissolving and then recreating a guild caused an internal error
- There was an issue where selling a disconnected goods building with a running production did not refund the production costs. This has now been fixed.
- We fixed an issue where the tooltip for new inventory items was inconsistently positioned
- We found that if you initiate a standalone battle from a quest whilst in build mode that when returning to your city after the battle, the grid from build mode remained in error. This has been fixed.
- We fixed an issue where the tooltip counting down till end of construction for buildings with a very short build time was missing in the HTML5 version of the game
- We fixed some inconsistency in the shaded effect on buildings which can't be constructed from the build menu. This only occurred in HTML5
- In Cultural Settlements, it could occur that the time based bonus icon was missing when you abandon and restart a settlement.
- Currently when you open the Rewards Outlook window for Cultural Settlements to see what rewards are available, it scrolls to the end of the list. Now, the list will be positioned based on how many Settlements you have already completed.
Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!
If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please click here or visit us on Facebook!
Your Forge of Empires Team