• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.141

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser4727

Hey guys,

Check out the update for 1.141 here and don't forget to leave any questions or feedback below :)

Richard & Team

Vesiger

Monarch
Based on player feedback, we have re-introduced the darkening effect applied to backgrounds when a window is opened in the game.
That is... ambiguous.
Does it mean you have removed the blurring effect, or that you have reinstated some previous effect that no one had actually noticed, or that you have subtly altered the blurring effect in the hopes that this will reduce the volume of complaints while retaining the effort put into the programming (which I fear is likely to prove the worst of both worlds) ?

"we have re-introduced the darkening effect applied to backgrounds when a window is opened in the game."
What a wonderful wording for "we've made a mistake but we haven't got the balls to say so". But at least it seems you listened and learned, so that's a positive.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Before when you opend a window for something it was a bit darker but not much ... and on pc it is also like that ... hopefully we will not need to wait 7 days till you publish the update ... it is a bit ridiculous.... for last 2 updates it took almoast 7 days to get them ... can't you work a bit faster with google and apple lol ... but thankfully this shows you did listen us for once lol

SnaigeLTU

Private
I think we need GB list(your donated) button near your new Good quick-view button. Also new 50-100fp button with confirmation or so when donating on GB.

DeletedUser4727

Oh ...ofcours it isn't ...
It actually isnt. The process for the app is we build it, submit it to Apple and Google, and they then either approve it and it goes live, or they reject it, and we have to resubmit after making the requested changes. Ordinarily, Google are fairly quick to approve apps, where Apple can often take a few days to do so. Apple and Google are significantly larger scale companies than InnoGames, and we work with them as best we can, but we really have very little influence over this.

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
Aiding is quicker for me, but everything seems sluggish since the update, like moving around my cty and such. I did clean my browser and my computer.

DeletedUser115071

emissianaries.png

I.. don't understand at all?

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Well it is part of cultural settlement... maybe we get them soon ...lol...not that i am excited... i was more excited by reconstruction mode ...

DeletedUser115071

Why is something live that has no USE then? I have to be missing something that Inno hasn't told.

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
Google Chrome is definitely slower and sluggish with this new update, other than aiding. IE might be slightly faster. I can't use Chrome until you fix this.

dimondus

Captain
I haven't used app for some time but the new blurry background effect is REALLY annoying. Please consider going back to previous visuals.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Thx guys ... i have got new update and the look after removing blur is great ... love it ... thx for listening to us ... this gives me hope that our voices get heard ... and that there is allways hope!!!