• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.140

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser115354

I have just got the blurry background update and absolutely hate hate HATE it. Makes me feel sick changing between screens. Cant imagine who thought this was a good idea. Shall have to find a new game if it is not fixed. It is equal to flickering which we get warnings for on tv transmissions!

FelixPSY375

Lieutenant
The Blur is kind of bad. If you really have to do something like this please make it semi-transparent. Or the one on PC.

That's good to hear. I just got it on my tablet today- it updated without asking if I wanted it to update, which seemed different. Next thing I open and- YUCK. I can see why literally everyone hates it. it totally takes you out of the game, with no good reason to have it. Hope it goes away soon.

DeletedUser108359

I hardly play on mobile now, the blur DOES SERIOUSLY give me a headache,:( please remove asap.
Something i don't understand though is this, you have the Beta server where you "test" players reactions to things as well as find bugs etc and the new stuff usually runs a few weeks before going live, you just did this with the cultural settlements, why cant the same be done for the mobile app as Beta is available on mobile too ?
Or am i missing something ?

DeletedUser113901

I hardly play on mobile now, the blur DOES SERIOUSLY give me a headache,:( please remove asap.
Something i don't understand though is this, you have the Beta server where you "test" players reactions to things as well as find bugs etc and the new stuff usually runs a few weeks before going live, you just did this with the cultural settlements, why cant the same be done for the mobile app as Beta is available on mobile too ?
The app is not server linked, since it's on your phone/tablet. If they update somewhere they update everywhere.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
The app is not server linked, since it's on your phone/tablet. If they update somewhere they update everywhere.
Unfortunately, but i also don't understand what relationship they have with google that they need sooo much time to go live with updates. In my opinion it could go faster ... and actually what i think this blur was supposed to mimick how on PC when you are in messages background is slightly darker ...

Agent327

Overlord

Yes. The post explaining it, but just carry on complaining. No reason to check if there is an explanation.

DeletedUser108359

Yes. The post explaining it, but just carry on complaining. No reason to check if there is an explanation.
Actually if you weren't such a troll, just sitting here bitching and trying to rip everybody apart, you may have realized that i DID read it but was asking why they don't work the mobile app the same as pc. this blurr was available on beta and live at the same time, if it was done the same way then it would only have been on beta mobile app.
Im NOT a computer boffin or anything like that, so when i don't understand something i ask.
Decent people realize that there are NO stupid questions, only stupid people who don't ask questions.
Perhaps if you spent LESS time being a rude, obnoxious pest you would have realized this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108359

Thank you, that was what i was trying to understand.
Thank goodness not eveybody here is a rude troll like agent .
Fortunately there is an ignore button, lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent327

Overlord
Actually if you weren't such a troll, just sitting here bitching and trying to rip everybody apart, you may have realized that i DID read it but was asking why they don't work the mobile app the same as pc.

So you DID read it and still ask. Didn't you understand the answer?

For clarity, we do test the app that wasn't really my suggestion. What we don't currently do is test the app on the Public beta due to our workflows. We test the app on our internal test markets using HockeyApp, on both mobile devices and emulators, and then submit the app for live release to the stores which is where Beta comes in. The point I was trying to make was more that we don't test new content on the public beta like we do on the browser version, which means we don't get feedback on feature changes such as this which are specific for mobile only.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
I think that some people and there way of antagonizing and attacking should stop. Especially as person in question is posting on EN server forum linked to EN worlds and actually doesn't have a game in any EN world ..or has but with different name...

Unfortunately whatever Inno is doing about it and however they are sorry for it , it doesn't change the fact that it is to slow ....

Just noticed!

Looks you guys just had to toy with the way FP's get donated to gb's too. I really hate when you guys come up with ways to get over on us!
Use to be if I had 7 fp's on the bar and I clicked the 10 button the 7 would come off the bar - Not No More --- WHY? Who cares Why - FIX IT!

Last edited:

rjs66

Lieutenant
if you only have 10 fp packs in your inventory then

7 from fp bar , auto open 10 fp pack from inventory, use 3 , 7 left over , put those in bar

so it's possible that it appears to only have used a 10 fp pack and not the bar

probably explains how I lost all of my 2 & 5 packs - didn't use to work like that. For the 7 on my bar I can understand that, but something else is happening when fp's are coming off the bar. My 2 & 5 packs never went to Zero.

Edited: Well just verified:
Had 124 on the bar and donated 257 to a GB with 3(2) * 2(5) - left me with 3 on the bar and zero 2 & 5 - It calculated correctly.

It must be me - Guess I never noticed it before

Need to go back to the way I was donating before where I would use the correct number of smaller packs 1st and then click the 10 button.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

That's good to hear. I just got it on my tablet today- it updated without asking if I wanted it to update, which seemed different. Next thing I open and- YUCK. I can see why literally everyone hates it. it totally takes you out of the game, with no good reason to have it. Hope it goes away soon.

If your username has a relation to a medical condition you are suffering hard like I do :(

DeletedUser110386

Has been said ... but i have to input my headache here.
Get an option to opt out of that da.... blur. Have a feeling of exploding brain due to constant eye tremendous strain.
Hours of screen time is bad enough for the eyes.
Omg quick get it out of the code out out out ;) and i take advance christmas present no need to wait weeks or next year to take it out... even if that breaks so e of the code or bring some bugs.. we will live with all that but the blur ....
Thank you

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
It doesn't say in this Update, but i've noticed the order buildings are aided has changed recently. Can you explain what all has changed.