• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.139

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Pete is here

Private
So I'm here to complain about the blur as well. Glad I'm not the only one! Contacted in game support as it is seriously hurting my eyes and they said had to post here. Please, please, it has to go, it's a real health hazard (and I wish I was exaggerating when I say that, but I do suffer from migraines and eye strain can be an issue.) I can't think of a single reason (good or otherwise!) as to why this was introduced and as many people have said already, many reasons to get rid of it.

As I play primarily on mobile I really want this to be fixed so I can go back to playing the game properly!

DeletedUser111879

I held off on the Android update so only started getting this a couple days ago, but man, i hate it. It's distracting to have it flicking back and forth, and it obscures information. My biggest issue with it so far has been trying to donate a lot of FPs to GB's while also doing R'lyeh quests, and the blur is so strong you can't even tell if the quest border turns green, indicating the quest is complete. Especially since for some reason the blur gets stronger the more windows you have open: https://imgur.com/a/xiRaQad starting at the first tier of blur and then working up to it being layered 3 times, at the point i would be donating FPs.

DeletedUser113901

How has the change been received by other servers? Many complaints?
Strongly against the blur: en
Weakly against the blur: beta, nl, de
Don't care about the blur: us, es, it, mx, br
Weakly for the blur: fr
Strongly for the blur: none
Access denied: ar
No discussion: pt
Can't understand: cz, dk, fi, gr, hu, no, pl, ro, ru, se, sk, th, tr.

DeletedUser111866

Can't understand: cz, dk, fi, gr, hu, no, pl, ro, ru, se, sk, th, tr.
Checked ru forum - they didn't get 1.139 update yet. Just that. Maybe others didn't as well.

Checked fi forum (as I know a few words so can navigate) - one post with dislike and arguments. Rather inactive discussion overall I think.

Checked pl forum - they had troubles updating servers to 1.139 apparently, dates moved from 1.11 forward.

Last edited by a moderator:

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
I think that the lack in numbers against the blur will end up that we as users unfortunately will not be heard and that blur will mot go away.... i am getting used to it .... but still it make playing a game very hard on the eyes and not to mention that the game it self is more lagging then usually... it makes investment of larger amounts annoying....

Emberguard

Legend
Don't care about the blur: us, es, it, mx, br
[/SPOILER]
Actually they do care and there was an immediate reaction much like there is here. There's just a reason they stopped making a fuss after a short time:
they put it as a bug report
We have been made aware that some players with the latest update are having burring screen issues. Our developers have been made aware and we are working on resolving this issue soon.

Last edited:

DeletedUser116098

Has anyone heard any news? I'm currently holding off buying more diamonds, given the blur issue is really making it difficult to play. I have guild mates who were warned and aren't updating deliberately because of it.

DeletedUser115975

The blur is terrible. It caused me headache yesterday when visiting taverns. I also don't understand why it's necessary. If it ain't broke don't fix it - nothing wrong with what we had before. Please remove it asap or add an option to disable it in settings.

DeletedUser107470

How did this blur get past beta testing. Surely they would of complained. Ts hurts my eyes big time.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Unfortunately as it was mentioned in some other place where this is also discussed, is that app doesn't have that treatment as they have for PC version . There is only one app that is used for all servers as well as for beta... the only problme is that app gets updates so slow ... and also from reading the description of what is going to change, there was no mention of this designe change as ususal....