• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.138

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Deleted member 109369

This thread is for discussing the update to 1.138

We've improved avatar sorting and have added a checkbox to tick when deleting special buildings,
as well as a number of bugfixes . For the full announcement, please click here

We hope you like the changes and please feel free to leave any feedback here.

Last edited by a moderator:

LastWarrior

Lieutenant Colonel
thx a few spelling mistakes.
We have made sure the best reward for daily challenge chests containig fragments is now always displayed as the first entry for the chest

and mouse over

DeletedUser106369

@DarkUros222 Try this, about half way down the page.
forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/vikings-arriving-in-foe.9522/page-13

I can no longer delete my gate of the sun god - at least 2 worlds
fix a bug; add a bug

edit: It would appear none of the special bldgs. can be deleted.

Last edited:

Deleted member 109369

I can no longer delete my gate of the sun god - at least 2 worlds
fix a bug; add a bug

edit: It would appear none of the special bldgs. can be deleted.
Could you please send in a ticket to support so our moderators can look at it. Thank you

I must say though it's a bit annoying with no way to disable it. When requiring to gain happiness and such, it's necessary to build a lot of inventory stuff and then delete it. This update makes that very tedious.

Howdy FOE team of developers & decision makers:
I'm all for having negotiations for the non-fighters - but - don't you guys think you went overboard a bit. Everything I'm seeing everywhere is negotiations now. Please try to balance out the action.

I assume that the heavy handed negotiations are a fact that many more people will spend the diamonds to finish one negotiation. A real win for the FOE people. Fighting almost never needs diamonds spent.

As for me, I never spend diamonds on fighting or negotiating.