• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.137

DeletedUser4727

Hey guys

This thread is for discussing the upcoming update to 1.137. In this update, we've made shards available in Daily Challenges, as well as a bunch of bugfixes. We hope you like the changes, and feel free to leave any feedback below.

Thanks!
Richard & Team

DeletedUser115674

Thats good to know! i was wondering if i needed to trash the unused ones. Thanks :)

Overlord 1

Corporal
Was wondering about the Rino haven't seen it on either world in a long time thought you might have gotten rid of it , Thank you

Agent327

Overlord
Was wondering about the Rino haven't seen it on either world in a long time thought you might have gotten rid of it , Thank you

What on earth does it have to do with this update and who cares??? For all they put a big turd on that raft. The prize remains the same!

DeletedUser

A rhino is rare and it still floats around every so often, why?

What on earth does it have to do with this update and who cares??? For all they put a big turd on that raft. The prize remains the same!

That would be cool!
Can you make this a proposal: a smoking one please.

DeletedUser115630

I like the idea of adding the fragments on daily events however the amount of fragment rewards are too low, they should add more. Or remove the "add turn,coins and supplies" on GE and replace them with fragments as well :lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115663

Thank you for the updated. It is look like very shortly on my PC but no updater on Mobile Phone. It's still version 1.136.3

Andrew420

Major
It is look like very shortly on my PC but no updater on Mobile Phone. It's still version 1.136.3

Keep in mind that the time the mobile update becomes available depends on the stores and can be some days after the release of the browser version. So don't be surprised if you don't see the update on your devices just yet!

Emberguard

Legend
I would not want fragments replacing all those things in GE. Some of them perhaps, but additional turns I would not want touched (they're indispensable. Especially if you're using the tavern silver for negotiating) - coins and supplies are still needed for some players (especially in early lvls) and can be used with recurring quests/DC.