• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.134

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser4727

Hey guys,

This thread is for discussing the update to 1.134. This update contains mostly bugfixes. Check out the full list here.

Leave any questions or feedback below!

Thanks
Richard & Team

ilizon

Private
As a matter of fact, yes, i did notice lately a significant improvement in server's time response. See, i got 3 accounts, one on the american server, the others on the british server. Since i live (and play) in Canada, my aid/tavern visit sessions allways were blazing fast whenit comes to the american server, while those 2 on the british server were slugish, therefore, my combined aiding time for the 3 accounts was usually about 25 minutes on my tablet (this is the device where i can play the game the fastest way). But, as i said, lately, response times improved significantly from the british server, so my aiding time now went down to around 15 minutes. Whatever you folks twiched on the server, it sure was worth your time. Well done, InnoGames!

ilizon

Private
Ok, not sure if a bug or intended like this, but ever since 1.34, when collecting productions, i have to click at the base of the building instead of on the coin/tool/good icons above the building, which makes collecting a little slower. Can you correct this, please?

Dead-Eye

General
Ok, not sure if a bug or intended like this, but ever since 1.34, when collecting productions, i have to click at the base of the building instead of on the coin/tool/good icons above the building, which makes collecting a little slower. Can you correct this, please?

Yes please. Mine started at harvest today on app. App updated sometime yesterday. This is annoying as I am collecting buildings I dont wanna collect from at that time. This has gotta go.

DeletedUser97166

And collecting from buildings half hidden behind something else has been real fun. I love opening GBs instead of getting my stuff :P

Dead-Eye

General
This has gotta go. That or a way tounupdate the app. Harvest is a mess and half my productions were off as I was tappingthe wrong area.