• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.131

DeletedUser4727

Hey all,

This thread is for discussing our upcoming changes in 1.131. We saw some feedback for polishing on HTML5, so we've actioned some tweaks to improve it. Please remember, it's still a work in progress :)

Check out the full list of changes here.

Thanks!
Richard & Team

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
These changes are likely to slow the HTML5 version even more. I'm still using Flash because it's so slow. Any performance tweaks in the pipeline?

DeletedUser110402

1..No rotation mode STILL.
2..The enemy is STILL far higher in strength than the player EVEN if he/she wastes 8500 tavern silver for a boost that has little or no effect.
3..Doesn't address the sudden lack of expedition relics and the resulting rubbish prizes when you actually get one.
4..Doesn't address the rubbish prizes dished out on the daily quest and the difficulty envolved in winning it in the first place...Warriors chest = 10 forge points...beggars belief.
5..Doesn't address the unfair advantage given to players using rogues to attack another players city when the defender cannot defend in person or use rogues to defend as the dumb computer puts the soldiers in harms way first.
6..Doesn't address the growing anger to the ability to attack and plunder a particular player each and every day which to a lot of members is bordering on bullying..."it's part of the game" the mods whine!!..ONCE a week would be fairer NOT every day and that is why I personally do not pick on those that have a fundamentally lower score than myself that the server decides is a balanced game.
I have no doubt that you will rubbish everything that I have raised...but then thats the way it has always been with inno!.

DeletedUser112892

That was never meant to be added as models in game aren't 3D (if you know what I mean);
2..The enemy is STILL far higher in strength than the player EVEN if he/she wastes 8500 tavern silver for a boost that has little or no effect.
Work out on your attack/defense;
3..Doesn't address the sudden lack of expedition relics and the resulting rubbish prizes when you actually get one.
You want rarest relic to appear more often? Well, bro, relics are thing of luck, so you are just unlucky;
4..Doesn't address the rubbish prizes dished out on the daily quest and the difficulty envolved in winning it in the first place...Warriors chest = 10 forge points...beggars belief.
Again, up to your luck, rewards in daily chest are fair enough;
5..Doesn't address the unfair advantage given to players using rogues to attack another players city when the defender cannot defend in person or use rogues to defend as the dumb computer puts the soldiers in harms way first.
Excuse me, but I suppose you complain about that because you don't have Rogue Hideout in your city;
6..Doesn't address the growing anger to the ability to attack and plunder a particular player each and every day which to a lot of members is bordering on bullying..."it's part of the game" the mods whine!!..ONCE a week would be fairer NOT every day and that is why I personally do not pick on those that have a fundamentally lower score than myself that the server decides is a balanced game.
I have no doubt that you will rubbish everything that I have raised...but then thats the way it has always been with inno!.
It is your fault that you leave free resources in your city. Work on your defence. Plunderers have right to plunder whenever they want.

And finally, learn to play FoE better and you will realize that all these complaints weren't needed.

dimondus

Captain
"For an upcoming patch of the game, we are also working on implementing a right-click-menu to the HTML5 Version of the game to make it possible to easily copy, select and paste text as well as reach the support and forums directly from the game."
Well, that is very helpful, thank you.
Any info on Message center rework?

dimondus

Captain
Again, up to your luck, rewards in daily chest are fair enough;
True. For example, I'm hunting maypole upgrade kits and so far got 3 maypoles with 5% chance and only 1 upgrade kit with 10% chance. :)
Talking about bad luck here.
Excuse me, but I suppose you complain about that because you don't have Rogue Hideout in your city;
Hmm.., probably because he get plundered often? But we all know the problem here is not rogues, right?
"it's part of the game" the mods whine!!
I believe the synonym of "whine" is "complaining cry" and looking at half of your complaints its you who is whining...

Last edited:

DeletedUser110402

Of course I have rogues hideouts, but for defending your city they are useless and I guess that it's a no no to point out things that could be addressed...shame on me!.

Agent327

Overlord

None of these were ever stated to be changed, so this can hardly be called feedback on the update.

DeletedUser112892

Of course I have rogues hideouts, but for defending your city they are useless and I guess that it's a no no to point out things that could be addressed...shame on me!.
Ofc they are useless for defending city when in bigger numbers, as attacker will first target ordinary units and then 1 hit rogues.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Ofc they are useless for defending city when in bigger numbers, as attacker will first target ordinary units and then 1 hit rogues.
Shush you! Don't spill the beans like that! ;)
My trebs can barely aim in the right direction when they see a city defense of 4+ Rogues, as they're too busy falling over themselves laughing at the auto-win!

The best is when you find a city defense of 6-7 rogues.:P

As for real feedback...
When are we going to get all the missing Achievement Medals?!!:mad::mad::mad:

I know that some people don't like/care for them, but it's getting beyond frustrating for the large number of us that *DO* like them to still be waiting nearly an entire year now for the missing achievements to finally show up!:(

I see 1st hot item on wheel is SoK - useless without Priority Aid. Give us back our priority Aid for SoK - An Unmotivated SoK is Useless and has no value.

DeletedUser112892

I see 1st hot item on wheel is SoK - useless without Priority Aid. Give us back our priority Aid for SoK - An Unmotivated SoK is Useless and has no value.
As far as I know, SoKs still have motivation priority.

DeletedUser112892

They do, but I *think* that the newer PoH's/Grand Bridge/Tholos Lv-whatever buildings get priority over Shrines now?
I've also noticed that the likes of my Black Tower gets hit before any SoK/SSW's too.
Yeah, you are right.
I didn't write that, I just said that SoKs have higher motivation priority over standard buildings. The more different resources building gives as reward, higher motivation priority.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Yeah, you are right.
I didn't write that, I just said that SoKs have higher motivation priority over standard buildings. The more different resources building gives as reward, higher motivation priority.
Man, this year's big events thus far have been giving out such awesome prizes, it's making those 50+ SoK's cities look pedestrian now anyways! ;)

SnaigeLTU

Private
Looks like from this update I noticed that on mobile(android) I can't add more than 500fp at once. If I persist to load fps it just stops at 500, confirms placement and when I can load another 500. So this way it stops 4-5 times if I need to load 2,5k+...I asked other friends, but they don't have this issue. I reinstalled app, but didn't helped. Any advices? thanks.