• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.130

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date
Thanks for this report, I've managed to recreate on Beta, so I'll report it to the devs.

Thanks also to everyone who has commented so far on the Hover Tank changes. I'll make sure that your comments are fed back.

You'll probably know before most of us do - but - if the way priority motivation is right now is going to stay that way - we should all be informed as such - thx

DeletedUser4727

You'll probably know before most of us do - but - if the way priority motivation is right now is going to stay that way - we should all be informed as such - thx
Sorry, I forgot to come back to you until today. This was confirmed as not a bug. The priority isn't based on specific buildings, but what they produce when motivated. As SSW and SoK both produce FPs, they are equal in priority. I spent some time testing this, and confirmed sometimes it hits SoK first, others SSW.

LastWarrior

Lieutenant Colonel
Very nasty surprise but as usual on the hovers we will have to work with it.
I just hope the new era units are modified to give them more advantages.
Any range units need power shot.

Sorry, I forgot to come back to you until today. This was confirmed as not a bug. The priority isn't based on specific buildings, but what they produce when motivated. As SSW and SoK both produce FPs, they are equal in priority. I spent some time testing this, and confirmed sometimes it hits SoK first, others SSW.

I have to disagree - Motivation did not function the way it does now - Something definitely changed - intentionally or unintentionally.
It's disappointing to see so many SoK's & even some SSW not getting motivated now - it's not the lack of aid from friend, guild, or neighbors.
Aid is hitting my Houses & Cultures before hitting the priority items.

So, It would appear that the coveted SoK has lost it's worth - No longer a priority Item - means No Longer A Get it in the events - It's power to cause diamonds to be used to acquire it is going to dwindle!

DeletedUser111866

It's disappointing to see so many SoK's & even some SSW not getting motivated now - it's not the lack of aid from friend, guild, or neighbors.
Aid is hitting my Houses & Cultures before hitting the priority items.
Hmm, cultures should get their share of motivation, as the game first picks mo or po, then checks if there are valid targets. Houses might be a result of someone directly motivating them, but if it is just aid, do file a bug report, maybe they broke the priority stuff indeed.

Agent327

Overlord
So, It would appear that the coveted SoK has lost it's worth - No longer a priority Item - means No Longer A Get it in the events - It's power to cause diamonds to be used to acquire it is going to dwindle!

It is still a priority item. Priority has only become a little less, but it is still amongst the first items aided.

DeletedUser110169

Back to the hover tanks. I just want to add my strong objection to this poorly thought-out change, made to solve a 'problem' no-one was complaining about.

Even worse was the fact that it was not properly notified. Who checks forum pages against the chance that Inno are about to screw up? Updates come fast enough that life is too short. The first I knew about it was when my hover tanks got massacred. We get plenty of in-game announcements that are little or nothing to do with the game, such as the irritating ones urging us to post on some social media platform against the remote possibility of winning some of the current temporary currency like 'energy drinks'. Why not one to tell everyone in FE and above about something we actually needed to know? (Possibly because there was a realisation that it would be unpopular?)

My AF era city will now be at best on the back burner, and I've a good mind to forget the whole thing.

Inno understand:

This was a bad decision, very badly handled.