• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.129

DeletedUser114055

Even so, in another world i´m full on iron-age; still couldn´t beat that. The enemy army has bonuses, rogues; it would require i have the neccesary GB´s almost to top level, for a Daily challenge??

DeletedUser99692

Believe it or not there are IA players who have maxed GBs and millions of points. The hard fact is in the name "Daily Challenge" its supposed to be just that a challenge. That is why there are no free passes if you can't scout etc.

DeletedUser114055

Believe it or not there are IA players who have maxed GBs and millions of points. The hard fact is in the name "Daily Challenge" its supposed to be just that a challenge. That is why there are no free passes if you can't scout etc.

I do know there are some players very high in the Iron Age. But for example, in another world i also got the "defeat army" challenge, but a small one, with bronze age troops. Maybe it should take the points+age to set it, is the first time i had unachievable challenges (not been playing for long tough).

I just found it unnecessary hard for the reward; if i could at least wear down the army in various attempts, even so would be hard and very time consuming to retrain lost troops + costs, then i could decide if it´s worth it for a few FPs, but if i lose i have to face whole army again. :mad:
Anyways, that´s just my opinion and feedback on that matter. :D

I LOVE the logout-change worlds option, and the "0" on trades fix :D

bumbleweed

Private
The reward showing is set on a level 80 Arc is that right !!!!!!
So a waste of time for me .
Why not fix the things that are wrong instead of creating new problems

vikingraider

Emperor
I just did the 'defeat this very large army' part of DC. One of my Soccer Event quests is 'win 5 battles without losing'. The DC battle didn't count towards it. Should this have happened?

My iPad is still showing me on 1.128 and there isn’t an update in the Apps store. I have the inventory search but not the Arc reward, haven’t looked at the Daily Challenge? I am on Fel Drangheyr and yes I have logged in and logged out many times, very strange.

DeletedUser106369

@ vikingraider1
My question
I like the new DC of defeat this large army. Just one question could you confirm whether it is supposed to count in the win x amount of battles without losing. I have just defeated the large army and it didn't count that battle. Thank you.

Moderator reply
This challenge is not part of the game as a whole the Event will only acknowledge PvP campaign or GE battles

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
What's the purpose of yours? To complain about everything?

When they show the summarized amount you no longer see what the basic amount is. Now you see that and the extra amount you get cause you have an Arc.
There should be a column with base amount and a column with added bonus on top of base ... this is half done job ...

You don't go and make a cake and not put frosting out side ... this what they did is like that ... a cake and a bowl of unapplied frosting next to it ... so your anwser in that case would be : use your imagination and picture that frosting on cake ... don't you have imagination???

DeletedUser104623

Why after each bottle (if two waves bottle after each wave) is there that irritating vin sign. It only delays and obstructs the view on battle summary. Till now I see it only in android app in GE after last upgrade, I hope it does not expand on PC.

DeletedUser112892

Why after each bottle (if two waves bottle after each wave) is there that irritating vin sign. It only delays and obstructs the view on battle summary. Till now I see it only in android app in GE after last upgrade, I hope it does not expand on PC.
You can tap on post-battle screen right after battle ends and it will disappear immediately.

DeletedUser104623

If I omot that it is necessary to tap at right time on right place to force this "nice" animation dissapear immediately still it is there question why more and more "kliking and taping" needed in this game? I have switched off all animations why this new animation is not disabled?