• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.129

DeletedUser4727

Hey guys,
This thread is for any feedback relating to version 1.129. This update brings some smaller quality of life changes which we hope you like, and make your lives a little easier :)

Check out the full list of changes here.
Thanks!
Richard & Team

DeletedUser104173

my apologies for the spam and off topic reply, but is anyone else having issues loading the game, it's loading but doesn't load, and can't log into the game, been like that all day... Did all the usual stuff, cache, cookies, other browser, but it didn't help, everything else works fine, so only FoE is problematic.

Agent327

Overlord
my apologies for the spam and off topic reply, but is anyone else having issues loading the game, it's loading but doesn't load, and can't log into the game, been like that all day... Did all the usual stuff, cache, cookies, other browser, but it didn't help, everything else works fine, so only FoE is problematic.

It is possible the game is set to use HTML5 instead of flash and that might be causing you problems. I have no idea how you are supposed to change that when you can not get into the game, so I suggest you contact Support.

DeletedUser111561

Visible Arc bonus is a good idea, but quite useless execution. Instead of displaying summarized number that would give us immediate idea of our return from investing on a certain spot in certain GB, now we still have two numbers and we again have to add and use calculator to know what's out return for that spot...

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Exactly the same feeling about it like Tyr has. It should have been either repressed as total reward pluse the arc bonuse so that there is no need to calculate it by hand , or shown as a true calculation , for example 45 + 40% = 63 ... it would be much better ...

Havik79

Corporal

My main world Houndsmoor is very slow loading the city, my bountiful cidermill and my DT take along time to load, nearly 30 seconds for them to pop up on the screen.

Then again this game has been horrid loading since firefox stop flash player from working normally.

Agent327

Overlord
Visible Arc bonus is a good idea, but quite useless execution. Instead of displaying summarized number that would give us immediate idea of our return from investing on a certain spot in certain GB, now we still have two numbers and we again have to add and use calculator to know what's out return for that spot...

Use a calculator? Don't tell me you can not add two simple numbers. It isn't science. It's probably the first thing you learn in school.

Then again this game has been horrid loading since firefox stop flash player from working normally.

Firefox hasn't stopped the flashplayer from working normally.

DeletedUser111561

Use a calculator? Don't tell me you can not add two simple numbers. It isn't science. It's probably the first thing you learn in school.

What's the purpose of your reply? To oppose anything anyone says and to be condescending? If it makes you feel better about yourself, I'll go with it...

dimondus

Captain
Probably one of the best game update of 2018 so far! Keep up the good work!
HTML5 working like a charm (Firefox Browser), no memory leaks or crashes (like with flash plugin) so far.

.... When opening the settings menu or attempting to log out, the game will now offer you the option to select another world to log into.

Why use this in the browser game, when it's possible to run more than one world at the same time in different browser tabs? :-/

dimondus

Captain
.... When opening the settings menu or attempting to log out, the game will now offer you the option to select another world to log into.

Why use this in the browser game, when it's possible to run more than one world at the same time in different browser tabs? :-/
Technically you can't run 2 world at the same time, browser tabs still need to be refreshed every time you switch.
I think you can run 2 worlds on different regions EU and US for example but you use 2 separate accounts for that.

Technically you can't run 2 world at the same time, browser tabs still need to be refreshed every time you switch.
I think you can run 2 worlds on different regions EU and US for example but you use 2 separate accounts for that.

Not so. I run more than 1 world at the same time in differnt tabs. A lot of pc players do that. No refreshing when switching between tabs.

DeletedUser653

Not so. I run more than 1 world at the same time in differnt tabs. A lot of pc players do that. No refreshing when switching between tabs.

Agree 100% its possible to have more than one world open on separate threads, but at GvG time I have to close them, clean and refresh otherwise Gvg is horrid slow. So big test will be Reset GvG tonight. Fingers crossed guys for faster game and no lag.

Agree 100% its possible to have more than one world open on separate threads, but at GvG time I have to close them, clean and refresh otherwise Gvg is horrid slow. So big test will be Reset GvG tonight. Fingers crossed guys for faster game and no lag.
Yeah, so my question remains. What's the use of an option in the settings to switch between worlds, when you can run more than one world at the same time? :-/

Last edited:

Agent327

Overlord
What's the purpose of your reply? To oppose anything anyone says and to be condescending? If it makes you feel better about yourself, I'll go with it...

What's the purpose of yours? To complain about everything?

When they show the summarized amount you no longer see what the basic amount is. Now you see that and the extra amount you get cause you have an Arc.

DeletedUser114055

I tought the "defeat this X Army" on the daily challenges was according to level; I just passed into Iron Age and it send me a "defeat this very large Army" quest; is 2 full waves of iron age troops with attack and defense bonuses, i don´t even have built a Iron age military building yet!!

Is impossible i can beat it before the timer expires, as it is also not full 24 hrs as i just opened the skill for the challenges; even with a full army of iron troops there´s no way to beat that, the enemy army has rogues, bonuses and double the troops i can field

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99692

I tought the "defeat this X Army" on the daily challenges was according to level; I just passed into Iron Age and it send me a "defeat this very large Army" quest; is 2 full waves of iron age troops with attack and defense bonuses, i don´t even have built a Iron age military building yet!!

Is impossible i can beat it before the timer expires, as it is also not full 24 hrs as i just opened the skill for the challenges

It only takes your game age into account not your progress through it.