• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.128

DeletedUser4727

Hey guys,

This thread is for any feedback relating to version 1.128. Please note, this isn't the right place for HMTL 5 feedback, this can be found here.

Check out the full list of changes here.

Thanks!
Richard & Team

DeletedUser112150

Hi there!

The shortcuts are great! Maybe its possible to implement a shortcut for GBs you contribute to as well? as an icon somewhere on the screen and as a shortcut.... i know that my be the wrong thread for that, but as the shortcuts are implemented anyway this could be done easily, i guess...

Ati2

Legend
I was really looking forward to the HTML5 version, but I had to turn it off after half an hour or so. It seemed to be okay at first, but then got so slow, even Chrome started to complain that the page is not responding anymore. :(

DeletedUser111561

Cudos, the rewards showing seems to be a very good addition, everybody seems to love it so far...one suggestion though, unoccupied spots with text no contributor yet could be in different color, so that's it's easier to notice right away how many spots are occupied upon opening GB window.. :)

DeletedUser14881

The shortcuts are very handy, however, their triggering timing isn't ideal as it seems to have a small delay before they pressed key do its job, like even though we have the feature now we're still "forced" (please, look at the quotes this time) to see whatever we're trying to skip (i.e. Incidents' rewards).

DeletedUser112940

I might suggest that it shows when a building is completed for another player that you can click on it and it would show how many FPS you spent and what the return was. Currently it shows your place only. I know that it may pop up showing your place and what won, but not always and in your town hall it just shows place and completed.
Would be nice to know who put on final point to building owner in case someone completes it on you so you know who to tell not to do it next time.
Also would be nice to do GVG on iPad, I don’t have access to it at all!!!

Agent327

Overlord
I might suggest that it shows when a building is completed for another player that you can click on it and it would show how many FPS you spent and what the return was. Currently it shows your place only. I know that it may pop up showing your place and what won, but not always and in your town hall it just shows place and completed.

Function now available on beta

Also would be nice to do GVG on iPad, I don’t have access to it at all!!!

Will never happen.

rjs66

Lieutenant
check under the language settings ( shown as flags of different countries on the login screen ) beta server is an option under there on browser version, might also be on app

uk flag = the en servers (ie this one)

if not then only browser can use beta - puffin browser is an option for tablet users in that case

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
Great feature, the shortcuts.
When I discovered the feature, I immediately went to the forum wanting everyone one to know about it.
In the forum, I made a secondary discovery -- that the feature is new.
I was wandering how long it has been there and why I didn't notice it before.

Finally, it is easier to negotiate on the computer than on the phone with the touch screen.
The first round of negotiation can be done simply by pressing "5544332211' and there is no need to look
(provided there are at least 5 types of resources to pick from)

By the way though, I'd like to report a problem in relation to negotiation, that is,
if you buy a 5th round (with 10 diamonds) for a negotiation, then there is a difference
between the computer interface and the mobile phone interface.
On the mobile phone, there is a vertical scroll bar so you can scroll back and see the record of Round 1.
On the computer, there is no vertical scroll bar so that the first round becomes permanently hidden.
Sometimes, Round 1 holds critical information for Round 5.
For example, in then end there might be only 1 spot unsolved and 2 types of goods to pick from,
and 1 of the two has been tried in Round 1 (and turned out yellow)
On the computer, you can't see what the yellow one is, which you would have been able to from the phone.