• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.127

DeletedUser4727

Hey all,

This thread is for discussing the changes coming in 1.127. Check out the full list here

Richard & Team

Boorg

Captain
If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please click here or visit us on Facebook! :)

This link takes you to a Forum login and does not direct you to this discussion, further more it did not accept my login details.

Is this correct?

Please see attached Login image.

I did not try the Facebook link.

• Based on your feedback to the change we introduced with the last update we adjusted the zooming level again. It doesn't reset to the medium level anymore after switching to different part of the game. It now resets once upon loading the game after the login.

Thank you.

Attachments

• Login.GIF
    Login.GIF
    239 KB · Views: 172

DeletedUser653

Why in GVG now when i remove troops after a fight to replace them with fresh undamaged ones does FOE put them back into my fight team and remove the ones i have just added. I now have to remove troops at least twice when trying to fight fast.

DeletedUser6838

Why.....just why does the game has to start with the middle zoom?! We wanted to to be reverted back as it will remember without resetting back to middle even after relogging/reentering the world. Right now it doesn't matter if it only reverts to middle when you log into another world or refresh the current one, it's still annoying as hell, since most players play in more than 1, 2 or 3 worlds, and as the game often crashes, i have to refresh the current world and still back to middle zoom.... like i said before, whoever thought that this is a neat little feature, please, for the love of god, get help >.>.

dimondus

Captain
Why.....just why does the game has to start with the middle zoom?! We wanted to to be reverted back as it will remember without resetting back to middle even after relogging/reentering the world. Right now it doesn't matter if it only reverts to middle when you log into another world or refresh the current one, it's still annoying as hell, since most players play in more than 1, 2 or 3 worlds, and as the game often crashes, i have to refresh the current world and still back to middle zoom.... like i said before, whoever thought that this is a neat little feature, please, for the love of god, get help >.>.
Before the edition of the 3rd zoom level game always started in middle zoom. I did not see you complaining back then. One scroll of the mouse once per world not that big of a deal, just deal with it.

DeletedUser6838

Before the edition of the 3rd zoom level game always started in middle zoom. I did not see you complaining back then. One scroll of the mouse once per world not that big of a deal, just deal with it.
Back then it didn't reset to the smallest level (thank god), so there was nothing else to choose from or "complain" about, also already back then ppl were asking for a bigger zoom-out...but i guess that aint logical enough for everyone, anyways, one scroll per world, aye? if i play in 9 worlds, and during being active (which mostly takes about an hour or so), lets say, i jump 2 times to 1 of them at least, then that 1 scroll already becomes 27, also adding the ones when the game sometimes freezes/crashes, lets say roughly 3 times, so your 1 puny scroll become in a blink of an eye 30, not so puny anymore huh?