• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.126

DeletedUser4727

Hey guys,

This thread is for our upcoming release, 1.126 :) check out the full list of changes here, and leave your feedback below.

Thanks!

Richard & team

DeletedUser113449

Please add the Reconstruction mode in research Mathematics available to all users eg. players who already advance to the middle age.

BamBamIsGod

Private
Game is now a mess. I cannot move between message pages and the players/guild members/friends bar has disappeared.

BamBamIsGod

Private
Oh I see now, the buttons are still there, I just cannot see them. There is no background to the friends/neighbours/guildies bar, so its hard to make anything out.
I tried clearing my cache, no difference.

Wulf13

Private
I use Google Chrome and have the same problem. It seems that Inno creates more bugs than it fixes.....
Restarted computer, cleared cache...still the same. It is time for a aid all Guild Members Button.....

• When returning to your city from a different part of the game, the zoom level is now set to the medium distance to keep the city in the focus of the game.
Why this? It is duble click of mouse to reach from medium size the smalest city that I prefere.

Why - You ask - LOL - because of the most basic design principal being applied:
→ Iffy, Wishy Engineering - If it could work - They wish it would work.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Good job Inno - my J-world city is completely gakked up to hell and back thanks to your "update"...

Now over half my buildings suddenly can't be clicked on/don't register, I'm sitting at 0 Happiness, and I can't even get into my Friends Tavern?!
WTF?!:mad::mad::mad:

Boorg

Captain
When returning to your city from a different part of the game, the zoom level is now set to the medium distance to keep the city in the focus of the game.

I don’t like this change, my game-play preferences and my last selections should be remembered by the system and not reverted back to a preset system setting.

Why this? It is duble click of mouse to reach from medium size the smalest city that I prefere.

It works well every time I get to my city is medium size, but I hate this option I prefer how it was before this update.

I totally agree this change should be discarded and returned to its previous state.

We have fixed a bug that caused incidents to not be animated in some cases.

I don’t think I ever experienced this bug but now after the update sometimes the animation is taking a long time to execute and at times a system error occurs displaying the system error message and reloading is required.

Cambyses II

Sergeant
Good job Inno - my J-world city is completely gakked up to hell and back thanks to your "update"...

Now over half my buildings suddenly can't be clicked on/don't register, I'm sitting at 0 Happiness, and I can't even get into my Friends Tavern?!
WTF?!:mad::mad::mad:
Me too - but after 6 hours i am back in the game with my collection synchs all shot to hell!

juSi

Corporal
I don’t like this change, my game-play preferences and my last selections should be remembered by the system and not reverted back to a preset system setting.

I totally agree this change should be discarded and returned to its previous state.

I don’t think I ever experienced this bug but now after the update sometimes the animation is taking a long time to execute and at times a system error occurs displaying the system error message and reloading is required.

+10000 - now I need to zoom out every single time I switch between GE, Messages, ... can you make it so I get a fp/daimond for every single click I do, then perhaps I would like it.