• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.125

DeletedUser4727

Hey guys,

This thread is for questions on the update next week (1.125). This update has a few changes previously discussed, including Self-Aid kits! Check out the full list here.

Thanks
Richard & Team

Boorg

Captain
Thank you for another good update.

When getting a blueprint as a reward, it is now possible to close the reward window by clicking the background.

Personally I didn’t like this change, I prefer it the way it was before the update.

The Great Building Overview for other players now has a progress bar for each Great Building to make it easier to see a player's progress at a glance!

When the progress bar is about half way the text on the green background is a little difficult to read, maybe a larger font size or a different font colour might improve on this.

Part of the pop-up description for inventory items goes off screen when the description is long and it’s more evident for the left and right inventory items.

LOL - You guys really know how to fix things that aren't broke. - You broke the building menu - enlarge the viewing area and scroll thru the list - then hover your mouse over the various items in the menu - it gets all messed up.

DeletedUser

• After cancelling a production, keyboard shortcuts could cease to function if the window wasn't re-opened. This has been fixed.

Where can I find a list of the keyboard shortcuts?
I've tried google but I only find suggestions to add keyboard shortcuts that were turned down.

DeletedUser15986

"Esc" = Close Popup window. (Though not always)

Goods Building

1 = 4h Prod
2 = 8h Prod
3 = 1d Prod
4 = 2d Prod

Production Building
1 = 5m Prod
2 = 15m Prod
3 = 1h Prod
4 = 4h Prod
5 = 8h Prod
6 = 1d Prod

DeletedUser

"Esc" = Close Popup window. (Though not always)

Goods Building

1 = 4h Prod
2 = 8h Prod
3 = 1d Prod
4 = 2d Prod

Production Building
1 = 5m Prod
2 = 15m Prod
3 = 1h Prod
4 = 4h Prod
5 = 8h Prod
6 = 1d Prod

Thanks!
Why isn't this on some sort of help-page in the game?

Be nice if the next update would restore the fairness in doing GE - The Relics have been changed - along with various others aspects of the game - into pathetic prizes - the odds change based on the status of our battle boosts and the level of our gb's. Totally unfair and deceptive!

DeletedUser

Be nice if the next update would restore the fairness in doing GE - The Relics have been changed - along with various others aspects of the game - into pathetic prizes - the odds change based on the status of our battle boosts and the level of our gb's. Totally unfair and deceptive!
?? Where is that stated?