• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.124

DeletedUser4727

Hey guys,

This thread is for our most recent update. We're trying something a little more expansive and descriptive with this changelog, so your feedback would be appreciated. Check out the full list here.

Thanks
Richard & Team

DeletedUser111866

No -1 for daily challenge - great!
Full rebuild by lifting - EXTREMELY great, provided you can pause rebuilding if say accidentally getting disconnected, and won't lose rebuild progress. Also preserving roads would be needed, at least by numbers (say 33 paths 21 trails left to place).
Mo kits affecting deco/culture buildings - desired. I recall I neeeded to polish a something and tried to use a mo kit... hum.

Vesiger

Monarch
Self-aid kits sounds good - extra zoom sounds good.
'Reconstruction mode' is going to make city design so enormously much easier that it feels like cheating ; on the other hand, it avoids the rather odd situation of players being advised that any sensible user ought to be using an external website to design their city which offers just that functionality...

Thx, there are really some great and interesting changes!
I hope, in this update is fixed as well the bug from the battlefields, which should be already fixed in the past version, but its not... (Hovering your mouse over an enemy unit sometimes didn't display their range on the battlefield anymore. This has been added back in.)

DeletedUser15986

Self-Aid kits are a good update... One question; will we be able to use them on finished production buildings? (The current limitation of only being able to use them on "in-progress" productions makes them less attractive.)

Also, will we be able to apply the kit directly via the building we want to polivate? (Having to apply several kits manually each time via the inventory is clunky as heck.)

DeletedUser112098

Sure I'll miss that good ol' Captain. But the game had to be balanced between browser, phone and tablet players. TH only being available to browser players was a bit unfair, to be honest. I prefer having something available to everyone, like incidents, rather than something unique to browser players.
Of course everything he could find has been transferred to incidents and GE. Incidents can provide coins, supplies, medals, Forge Points, Blueprints, potions, motivation kits ... but what about unattached soldiers (offered in the 8-hour chest) ? Perhaps now from rhinos on rafts and bonsai trees ?

The removal of the Daily Challenge penalty is also a very good move. Players with busy schedules and/or unable to log in for various reasons, or simply whose city layout does not allow them to complete the challenge in time, will not be penalised anymore.

The window dismissal should also make our lives easier. But does it affect the "Victory" window for GE's negotiation game too ?
Also looking forward to see the new zoom level and Reconstruction functionality in action. What is this new building to the southwest of the Friends Tavern with a play button over it, by the way ?

DeletedUser4879

Looks all very well, only thing missing is EXPANSIONS!
By that I mean they are to slow in coming and far to expensive!!
It might be ok in early stages of the game, but not for us old timers!
I am a regular (or was) diamond buyer, but that has come to a halt
of late even at a 50% discount! There is no incentive for it, far to many
side quests (BORING!!) and no continuation of the game!!
The worse I feel those buildings offered in quest which can't be all won
without spending diamonds and even in the case of getting all, there is
no space in the city to place them without removing excisting buildings!

DeletedUser112632

Incident rewards do not come close to replacing Treasure Hunt. Removing Treasure Hunt for players who play on desktop or laptop definitely reduces daily income. Any players who joined and only play with those devices will be taking a big daily hit.

Agent327

Overlord
Incident rewards do not come close to replacing Treasure Hunt. Removing Treasure Hunt for players who play on desktop or laptop definitely reduces daily income. Any players who joined and only play with those devices will be taking a big daily hit.

Can you explain that? It does not make sense to me at all.

DeletedUser112632

Started playing November 2017 on desktop, Treasure Hunt part of game for me since then. Never even knew it wasn't available on mobile. I don't have a problem with the game being balanced across all platforms, but to simply remove it from a bunch of players is a bit harsh.

Agent327

Overlord
Started playing November 2017 on desktop, Treasure Hunt part of game for me since then. Never even knew it wasn't available on mobile. I don't have a problem with the game being balanced across all platforms, but to simply remove it from a bunch of players is a bit harsh.

They can not bring it to the app, so what do you suggest?