• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.124

Agent327

Overlord
And, this Agent327 is known to trigger people into offending his face.

What's wrong with my face?

The 90x5 minutes quests do exist and are annoying. Inno keeps claiming you are allowed to play the game the way you like, but they are contradicting that in all their quests.

DeletedUser111866

Inno keeps claiming you are allowed to play the game the way you like, but they are contradicting that in all their quests.
Well, they never said you are entitled to event/quest rewards when you play the game like they don't want. You want those special rewards - okay, go play like we designed.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
There are always people that desire making others go against rules and watch them getting smacked. And, this Agent327 is known to trigger people into offending his face.

Anyway. DCs are cool, and they should remain cool. I did hear some people say "ohhh again 90 5m's", so these probably exist in high eras, as DC reqs are known to rise with player age.
I believe that the "finish X productions" amounts are not tied to your particular era...
I'm currently HMA, and I've had everything from 16x 8hr productions to a pathetically easy 10x 15min productions.

Still, even 90x 5min is doable with just a single production building, though of course, will probably shatter your sanity in the process! ;)

Honestly, if you choose to invest in the DC's on a regular basis, then it's probably a good idea to plant 8-10 blacksmiths off in a corner somewhere for tackling those specific tasks.

Hello, On my tablet and paste seems hit or miss. So no references here, sorry.

No, dear, not my first rodeo on message boards for gaming. All in all, these are fairly tame. Others have no rules for language etc., and in contrast these are mostly civil, except—

When Agent 327 manages to “trigger” or otherwise get under someone’s skin. He does that if you let him. Actually I find his commenting quite amusing in that way, as well as their responses. It all depends how one hears it in their head. And it is altogether too easy to get some people riled up.

And Boorg I love your rules and generally try to follow them.

These are interesting forums. Different than expected, and more entertaining, as well as enlightening on various aspects of FoE.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
So...
When are we getting all those lovely achievement medals that were teased on Beta back in like, Sept of last year!?

You know, the ones for;
- completing the DC's/Challenger's Chest
- finding the Rhino on a raft incident
- 1st/2nd/3rd place GE finishes
- one looks like 'losing' when another player attacks your city?
etc, etc...

DeletedUser

One of the reason's I seldom post on forums, peeps either attack you, mis read or go off topic shame really

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Still no Reconstruction mode? 2 months have passed. :(
It only took Inno nearly 4-5 months iirc, to fully roll out DC's & Incidents to more than just a chosen few...

We're still missing at least 12+ achievement medals that we've known about since freaking Sept of last year!!

Back to the question:

When is Inno going to bring Reconstruction Mode to the main servers? Can I hold off redoing 11 cities (plus beta) for another week or two or will it be a year and I need to do them now?

DeletedUser113340

Reconstruction Mode (Extended Beta Phase),This sounds like a great idea. Any news on how far away this feature is? Also is it avaiable to view and test in beta?

DeletedUser112892

Reconstruction Mode (Extended Beta Phase),This sounds like a great idea. Any news on how far away this feature is? Also is it avaiable to view and test in beta?
Yes, it is available on Beta as soon as you research "Mathematics" technology in Iron Age tech tree. But, I have no idea how far it is from being implemented in live version.

DeletedUser113340

Yes, it is available on Beta as soon as you research "Mathematics" technology in Iron Age tech tree. But, I have no idea how far it is from being implemented in live version.
l researched mathematics a few months ago so how do l get a login to the beta server?

DeletedUser112892

l researched mathematics a few months ago so how do l get a login to the beta server?
You need to research "Mathematics" on Beta server, not on live as Reconstruction mode isn't available on Live servers yet.
To log in to Beta server on PC:
1. Go to FoE homepage and click this:
http://prntscr.com/k1gjfw ;
2. From dropdown menu choose "beta.forgeofempires.com";
3. Now, you need to make new account for Beta server. However, you can use all login informations from your main server;
4. When you make new account, click "Play" and choose world;
5. Enjoy :)