• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.122

DeletedUser111866

Has anyone noticed the improvement on the wishing wells?
Few months ago they had 1% drop chance and it actually worked overall. Later they lowered it to about 0.7%. And with the last improvement its now 0.2%
Hmm, has this been stated anywhere, or is it just player collected statistics? If the latter, then it's a VERY UGLY move from devs, silent nerfs is what can break a game, even if this "only" affects premium currency.

DeletedUser96901

Hmm, has this been stated anywhere, or is it just player collected statistics? If the latter, then it's a VERY UGLY move from devs, silent nerfs is what can break a game, even if this "only" affects premium currency.
it is his bad lack combined with too less Wishing Wells

I can confirm:
it is still 1% :blush:

DeletedUser111866

it is his bad lack combined with too less Wishing Wells

I can confirm:
it is still 1% :blush:
This depends on the amount of statistics collected by the community as a whole. It's quite possible this rate differs from realm to realm (US vs EN vs JP etc). With enough statistics gathered, one can reliably detect any long-term change in reward distribution, provided it's not altered more than once in the requested interval. Say, my statistics still say it's 0%, but I didn't collect enough samples :)

DeletedUser98451

maybe i'm just unlucky but i'm deffo getting less diamonds from mine

DeletedUser96901

i collect 920 wws every day, rarelly miss, and i can confirm i get a lot less diamonds now then when i had less wws
and how often today (or yesterday if not yet collected today) ?

but don't forget:
according to this
And with the last improvement its now 0.2%.
your answer should be 2 :rolleyes:

I ran a bit under EV today and only go 5 times diamonds and not the expected 6 (calculated with the 1% I get)

Last edited by a moderator:

Addonexus

Chief Warrant Officer
last few cdollections (not in the exact order, but):
100-300-500-400-150-50-100 (my average should be 460)
before this i was getting 250-500, rarelly 200 or less, rarelly 550-800, average about 1%
then it dropped to 200-400, sometimes less, sometimes more, average less than 1%
and the last couple weeks it feels like the wws are running out of diamonds
and dont tell me i have average 0.5% and not 0.2, the fact is they have been nerfed a lot

Addonexus

Chief Warrant Officer
oh, and i forgot i had 0 one day, was in the last 2 weeks, 0/920, first time in the last year or more i think