• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.122

DeletedUser4727

Hey all,

Use this thread for any questions and comments on the upcoming update to 1.122. Check out the full list of changes here.

Thanks!

Richard & Team

Snarko

Private
  • We have made additional improvements to the way new quests are displayed and animated in the quest overview.
By making it slower? How is that an improvement? It also does not automatically scroll down to new quests anymore, which is also the opposite of improvement.

• An internal error was displayed when you created new offers on the market in rapid succession. This will now no longer happen.
Also by making it slower. This one I can kinda understand, before it appeared you could do stuff before it had finished creating the trade. Still annoying though that the "fix" to a potential error when making them in rapid succession is to make it impossible to make them in rapid succession.

DeletedUser111510

Maybe put a notice on the main log in screen so people can see there's been an update :P

DeletedUser14881

• We have made additional improvements to the way new quests are displayed and animated in the quest overview.
By making it slower? How is that an improvement? It also does not automatically scroll down to new quests anymore, which is also the opposite of improvement.
For a moment I thought "oh no! something ELSE is lagging on my computer again..."

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
Get rid of those 'improvements', you messed everything up. I do recurring quest at least 30 times a day on my 2 worlds. Ever since your update i've had to double-click the Abort button way too many times, when I never did in the past, and now I have to scroll down the page because sometimes the last option doesn't appear completely.

Since the new update the game regularly becomes too heavy and unplayable, even with disabled animations.. i see it taking about 1G of RAM.. i need to restart firefox every 20 mins or so...

DeletedUser112098

I am experiencing those problems with the same conditions as you, Aanudis, on both Korch (a late CA - Indy-to-be city) and Parkog (a mid-IA one). And a lot of RAM used on my laptop in the process. Even simple actions like po-mo-ing players and attending taverns make the game lag and force me to frequently refresh the page(s). If the first battles are fine, the subsequent ones get slower and slower ... until a refresh.
It was running fine before update 1.121. But now ... I'm afraid there are performance issues needing attention over there so that we can experience the game properly again.

DeletedUser112027

Sluggish now with browser version and in the battle screen any unit I move to the very top left space in no longer highlighted in yellow.

DeletedUser111510

I thought it was just my system that was going slow. Setting up new trades for goods lags heaps too. Maybe I don't need a new computer after all :)

DeletedUser103845

I'm also having massive slowness when trying to fight since the update, everything in the game has gotten slower. I have to refresh often just to be able to open messages, visit friends, refresh after every couple of battles in GE, or battles anywhere. I'm watching everything move in slow motion after just visiting a couple of neighbors in pvp.

And yeah, the battle ranges on enemy units are unreadable now, highly annoying :( please fix.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Can we please just stop "improving" this game, since these latest so-called "improvements" have instead made the entire game;
- beyond laggy & slow as dry gak rolling downhill through glue.
- fighting is impossible now, as the ranged don't show up properly, AND, the lag is infuriating.
- polivating now takes 5x as long, and unlike before, requires refresh after refresh after refresh, just to get through it all... (I *KNOW* I'm going to lose active Friends Listers over this, since now my daily 'time delay' is going from 24-and-a-bit hours, to 25+ hours between visits :mad::mad::mad:)
- the quest menus are slow & get stuck half the time, forcing me to refresh yet AGAIN! (noticing a theme here yet?!:rolleyes:)
- we're now forced to click the 'abort' button 2-3x just to pass over a quest... thanks for turning a quick 5min questing exercise into a 20+min fiasco!

And no, it's not my browser at all... Sure my desktop is ancient in computer years (7yrs now!), but the game worked (mostly) fine up until the clusterfeth of an "update" just took a giant dump on everything. :(

DeletedUser106696

Same here... feels more or less unplayable, at least of you have some expectation to get some enjoyment out of playing.
Any chance "improvements" could get tested internally before being dumped on the player base?

Addonexus

Chief Warrant Officer
Has anyone noticed the improvement on the wishing wells?
Few months ago they had 1% drop chance and it actually worked overall. Later they lowered it to about 0.7%. And with the last improvement its now 0.2%. I hope its bad luck and not improvmenet, but others experience a lot lower diamond drop rate, and we actually have a few more wishing wells on each world after the last big event

DeletedUser98451

Yep i've noticed the ' improved ' wish wells and unless i'm mistaken the hit rate of the seed vault has been ' improved ' too

DeletedUser14881

I don't know if since this feedback topic has been created any other silent updates were made but a while after the first complaints the slowness of the quest tabs was normalized, although the buttons, most noticeably when aborting several quests in a row, still take too long to become "pressable".

However, I noticed only this morning, the overall performance is a lagging a hell. So slow that it's possible to see all the "stages" of the numerous fades and overall animations around the game. GE is almost unplayable and I'm playing solo (in the sense of no other players doing the same thing against the same targets along with me — i.e. GvG).

It's not the kind of lag you feel when, I don't know, a new update is released and a huge number of players are playing, case in which every action plays smoothly but takes a while to complete. It's in the game itself.

What's going on? (no references to 4 Blondes'Only's music XD)

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
This morning the battles were so beyond slow, buggy & massive lag that I couldn't even fight in GE!

Dammit Inno, please, for the love of the game, fix this broken gak!! :mad::mad:

DeletedUser96901

Has anyone noticed the improvement on the wishing wells?
Few months ago they had 1% drop chance and it actually worked overall. Later they lowered it to about 0.7%. And with the last improvement its now 0.2%. I hope its bad luck and not improvmenet, but others experience a lot lower diamond drop rate, and we actually have a few more wishing wells on each world after the last big event
my almost 600 Wishing Wells can confirm: the drop rate is still 1%

maybe they increased it to 2% ?
today I got 13 times diamonds