Update Update to 1.122

ih8regin

Emperor
Has anyone noticed the improvement on the wishing wells?
Few months ago they had 1% drop chance and it actually worked overall. Later they lowered it to about 0.7%. And with the last improvement its now 0.2%
Hmm, has this been stated anywhere, or is it just player collected statistics? If the latter, then it's a VERY UGLY move from devs, silent nerfs is what can break a game, even if this "only" affects premium currency.

Test Ament

Overlord
Hmm, has this been stated anywhere, or is it just player collected statistics? If the latter, then it's a VERY UGLY move from devs, silent nerfs is what can break a game, even if this "only" affects premium currency.
it is his bad lack combined with too less Wishing Wells

I can confirm:
it is still 1% :blush:

ih8regin

Emperor
it is his bad lack combined with too less Wishing Wells

I can confirm:
it is still 1% :blush:
This depends on the amount of statistics collected by the community as a whole. It's quite possible this rate differs from realm to realm (US vs EN vs JP etc). With enough statistics gathered, one can reliably detect any long-term change in reward distribution, provided it's not altered more than once in the requested interval. Say, my statistics still say it's 0%, but I didn't collect enough samples :)

Test Ament

Overlord
i collect 920 wws every day, rarelly miss, and i can confirm i get a lot less diamonds now then when i had less wws
and how often today (or yesterday if not yet collected today) ?

but don't forget:
according to this
And with the last improvement its now 0.2%.
your answer should be 2 :rolleyes:

I ran a bit under EV today and only go 5 times diamonds and not the expected 6 (calculated with the 1% I get)

Last edited:

Addonexus

Chief Warrant Officer
last few cdollections (not in the exact order, but):
100-300-500-400-150-50-100 (my average should be 460)
before this i was getting 250-500, rarelly 200 or less, rarelly 550-800, average about 1%
then it dropped to 200-400, sometimes less, sometimes more, average less than 1%
and the last couple weeks it feels like the wws are running out of diamonds
and dont tell me i have average 0.5% and not 0.2, the fact is they have been nerfed a lot

Addonexus

Chief Warrant Officer
oh, and i forgot i had 0 one day, was in the last 2 weeks, 0/920, first time in the last year or more i think