1. Drop by the FOE Cafe!!

Stop by the Cafe! Grab a coffee, ask a question, join in the conversation and more! Find it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forge Questers

Don't forget to take part in this months Forge Questers for a chance to win 1000 diamonds here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Update Update to 1.122

Discussion in 'Announcement Discussions' started by Sovereign, Mar 15, 2018.

1. ih8regin

ih8regin Emperor

Hmm, has this been stated anywhere, or is it just player collected statistics? If the latter, then it's a VERY UGLY move from devs, silent nerfs is what can break a game, even if this "only" affects premium currency.

2. Test Ament

Test Ament Overlord

it is his bad lack combined with too less Wishing Wells

I can confirm:
    it is still 1% :blush:

3. ih8regin

ih8regin Emperor

This depends on the amount of statistics collected by the community as a whole. It's quite possible this rate differs from realm to realm (US vs EN vs JP etc). With enough statistics gathered, one can reliably detect any long-term change in reward distribution, provided it's not altered more than once in the requested interval. Say, my statistics still say it's 0%, but I didn't collect enough samples :)

4. Addonexus

Addonexus Chief Warrant Officer

i collect 920 wws every day, rarelly miss, and i can confirm i get a lot less diamonds now then when i had less wws

5. rontom

rontom Master Corporal

maybe i'm just unlucky but i'm deffo getting less diamonds from mine

6. Test Ament

Test Ament Overlord

and how often today (or yesterday if not yet collected today) ?

but don't forget:
    according to this
    your answer should be 2 :rolleyes:

I ran a bit under EV today and only go 5 times diamonds and not the expected 6 (calculated with the 1% I get)

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
  7. Addonexus

last few cdollections (not in the exact order, but):
    100-300-500-400-150-50-100 (my average should be 460)
    before this i was getting 250-500, rarelly 200 or less, rarelly 550-800, average about 1%
    then it dropped to 200-400, sometimes less, sometimes more, average less than 1%
    and the last couple weeks it feels like the wws are running out of diamonds
    and dont tell me i have average 0.5% and not 0.2, the fact is they have been nerfed a lot

8. Addonexus

oh, and i forgot i had 0 one day, was in the last 2 weeks, 0/920, first time in the last year or more i think