• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.121

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser4727

Hey all,

Use this thread for any questions and comments on the upcoming update to 1.121. In this update, we've introduced a function to help players delete their unwanted worlds. If you've got any questions on this function, you can ask here or contact support. Check out the full list of changes here.

Thanks!

Richard & Team

dimondus

Captain
"...as well as on further polishing of the HTML5 version of the game.."
Well, this is an awesome news! Any time frame when should we expect this?

DeletedUser4727

"...as well as on further polishing of the HTML5 version of the game.."
Well, this is an awesome news! Any time frame when should we expect this?
Not yet, but you can check Beta out if you want early access preview. I'd say once the HTML5 version is stable, it will be switched on.

Yes good news but it has no copy and paste facility in HTML5 which is a downside
Seems to be working fine on Beta already :)

Agent327

Overlord
Not yet, but you can check Beta out if you want early access preview. I'd say once the HTML5 version is stable, it will be switched on.

Right now it is only being developed for Chrome and Opera. Where Chrome is the most popular browser, Opera hardly means anything. What will happen to players using other browsers? Will they be forced to change?

DeletedUser112098

This new update brought in new and very unpleasant glitches, I'm afraid ...
I started a new game on Parkog, the world that opened today. On that world and Korch, the one I play on since September, I have noticed at least three bugs (with screenshots all taken from Parkog).
  • Roads don't appear in the city view. All you see is a bit of road at the edge of where it is normally. It occurs in my city only, not on friends' or neighbours'.
  • The campaign map doesn't display properly. It's the province outline on the brown background. It occurs after having been on for a while without checking the map.
  • The terrain doesn't load on the battlefield. My units and the enemy fight in a void with random hills, trees and rocks.
All of them occur randomly. Each time I load or refresh the game, there is a chance of them happening (sometimes several of them). None of them occurred in the previous version. I play on the browser version, through Mozilla Firefox 52.0.
I hope you'll do your best to fix the bugs, it is annoying to have to refresh to have the game work properly and appreciate the good work that has been done in it so far.
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• FoE glitch (1.121) (3).jpg
    FoE glitch (1.121) (3).jpg
    566.1 KB · Views: 177
  • FoE glitch (1.121) (2).jpg
    FoE glitch (1.121) (2).jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 175
  • FoE glitch (1.121).jpg
    FoE glitch (1.121).jpg
    273 KB · Views: 158
I read announcements regularly but I haven't noticed this many errors before.

• We have fixed more instances of text overlapping the boundaries of its window. In this patch, we have addressed the description of expansions in research as well as residential and great building names in your own and visited cities.
  • The game could display an unexpected error if many expansions were placed in quick succession and not all needed resources are available.
  • An internal error was displayed when selling a building the instant its construction finished. This has now been fixed.
  • There were cases where it was possible to use messaging functions during the tutorial, which lead to an internal error. This has now been fixed.
  • It was possible that the player profile popup showed up multiple times when visiting a another player's city. This should no longer happen.