• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.119

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser4727

Hey all,

Use this thread for any questions and comments on the upcoming update to 1.119. This update sees some changes to aid priority, an improved production window layout in line with the mobile version, and the usual bugfixes. Check out the full list of changes here.

Thanks!
Richard & Team

DeletedUser111589

• We have improved the way the "Aid" button prioritises motivating and polishing buildings. Buildings producing Forge Points will now always be motivated first, sorted by the total amount of points the building will produce. Following the Forge Points, buildings generating goods will be next, followed by medals and finally blueprints. Everything else will be chosen once those buildings have been motivated.

What if forge point producing building is lower that the age of other buildings(houses, decorations, cultural and supply)? Will FP still be priority?

DeletedUser106696

hmmmmm, how anybody above the age of 4 or 5 can consider those new production layouts an improvement really beats me.
I guess I should be overjoyed that there's clearly nothing else wrong with the game, otherwise why would time be wasted on that nonsense? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser96901

What if forge point producing building is lower that the age of other buildings(houses, decorations, cultural and supply)? Will FP still be priority?
yes FP will always be first

and new: 3 before 2 before 1
because: a motivated black tower is better than a motivated SoK (funny about that: some people here think that is wrong)

Agent327

Overlord
[QUOTE="Test Ament, post: 243412, member: 96901"
because: a motivated black tower is better than a motivated SoK (funny about that: some people here think that is wrong)[/QUOTE]

Even more funny that people think it is right.

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
"We have improved the way the "Aid" button prioritises motivating and polishing buildings. Buildings producing Forge Points will now always be motivated first, sorted by the total amount of points the building will produce. Following the Forge Points, buildings generating goods will be next, followed by medals and finally blueprints. Everything else will be chosen once those buildings have been motivated."

Ok, but where is Polish priority? First ALL that building that needed Motivation (fp, goods...) and only then Polish, or is random??

DeletedUser112282

Agree about the Production, Goods and Military buildings' notifications. Fair enough to change the format, if needed operationally, but did the background need to be white? What was wrong with the previous colour scheme that blended with the rest of the game

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
The 'Aid' priority is much needed, I can't keep track of the number of times a 5 minute supply production building was aided while SoKs weren't. This will help those of us with lots of SoKs and SSW, while helping lower age members with lots of houses and supply production buildings. I just wish that in the next update, hopefully very quickly, you place Hall of Fames second on the list. Behind FP producers, but before everything else. I have 20 of them and they are always the last thing to be aided.

The new graphics are a step down and look clunky, what works on Mobile usually looks awful on PC.

Calydor

Private
The new layout for production buildings etc. is ... I'm sorry, it is TERRIBLE.

The old layout felt like part of the game, while this new one just screams 'MENU TIME!'. The background is a glaring contrast (useful on mobiles, not so much on desktops) to anything you've just been looking at, causing me to squint slightly every. single. f'ing. time. I go to set a new production.

This is a do-over, guys. Remember: Just because it works in one place doesn't mean it works in another, same way you don't put mayonnaise and chocolate on your pork chops. Desktop is one thing, mobile is another. It is OKAY for each to look slightly different so it fits the medium better.

jibrilbey

Private
UX/UI design of new windows is confusing. When I open it, I feel like I need to read its content before I click. Like I'm reading the EULA. Resource sprite/icon is way to big comparing to title for example: same huge golden bar x4 vs. small faded / low contrast (various) information on the top. Buttons for training and healing units are almost the same colour. Easily mistaken if you are fast clicker. Etc.

DeletedUser106696

UX/UI design of new windows is confusing. When I open it, I feel like I need to read its content before I click. Like I'm reading the EULA. Resource sprite/icon is way to big comparing to title for example: same huge golden bar x4 vs. small faded / low contrast (various) information on the top. Buttons for training and healing units are almost the same colour. Easily mistaken if you are fast clicker. Etc.

Yep... and who knows, this may even be intended ...
Think of all those accidental diamond uses by those poor sods who haven't switched on diamond confirmation :P

DeletedUser111077

The new layout for production buildings etc. is ... I'm sorry, it is TERRIBLE.

The old layout felt like part of the game, while this new one just screams 'MENU TIME!'. The background is a glaring contrast (useful on mobiles, not so much on desktops) to anything you've just been looking at, causing me to squint slightly every. single. f'ing. time. I go to set a new production.

This is a do-over, guys. Remember: Just because it works in one place doesn't mean it works in another, same way you don't put mayonnaise and chocolate on your pork chops. Desktop is one thing, mobile is another. It is OKAY for each to look slightly different so it fits the medium better.

Totally agree. I really hate these new Production, Goods and Military buildings' menus. Not clearer. More confusing. Bad on the eyes. Please bring the old layout back!

Vesiger

Monarch
Funny, I found the new format a big improvement; about the only time I ever want to cancel a production is to change it to a production of a different length, and the new windows make this a good deal more convenient. And the new military production windows finally give you access to the remaining healing time on other units while one is being trained, which is something we've been asking for literally for years.

DeletedUser6974

"In the meantime, our development team is working on the Carnival Event........"

are you kidding me???!!!?!?!
here we go again. working on yet another event instead of what your customers are screaming for!

how about stop working on the Carnival Event and work on something worthwhile like the myriad of problems with GvG????
you have a pratically non-functioning game in regards to GvG.
1. Sieges dont show up when placed by your own guild.
2. Sieges dont show up when your sector is being attacked so we have no idea that we should be defending an attack.
3. If you are defending sector #1 and want to move to defend sector #2 you are locked into sector #1 and it wont let you move to sector #2 until you completly refresh the game. if you click on View Sector for #2 the #1 numbers keep showing up at the top of the screen. In the mean time your sector #2 has taken significant damage.
4. You have completed a battle and are trying to replace damaged troops in your army and just as you have new troops replacing damaged troops the new troops are removed and the old damaged troops jump back in where they used to be and you have to go thru the entire troop replacement again. And thats only if you are lucky and have a chance to replace them, otherwise you go into the next auto-battle with a damaged army and loose the next battle since you had half an army.
5. Troops from previous ages are staying locked in when changing maps to a different age. if you are battling in the All Ages map and are fighting against OF troops, then change to the PME map all of a sudden all battles are being lost because OF troops are now the army you are fighting in the PME map. supposed to be impossible! but happens all the time now.

every time i send these issues in to support i get the same answer.
"We are aware of these issues but game lag and poor game performance is not a priority"

how about making this a priority now and NOT the Carnival Event??!?!??
how about posting a survey on customer satisfaction?
how about caring for what YOUR customers are asking for and not more events that nobody wants?
where in your PRIORITIES are you going to fit customer satisfaction???

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent327

Overlord
how about stop working on the Carnival Event and work on something worthwhile like the myriad of problems with GvG????

To late. Event is already running on the beta. Besides that, all the focus is on the app now and on the app there is no GvG. Figure it out.

dimondus

Captain
An issue has been fixed that caused a neighbor's Army to appear in two-wave battles during the guild expedition.

Never encountered this issue but it sound bizarre! :D