• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.115

DeletedUser4727

Hey guys,

This thread is for discussing the upcoming changes in 1.115, released on Monday. The Army Management performance improvements are for sure to help some players who experience slow gameplay when accessing it!

Check out the full list of changes here

Thanks

Richard & Team

But did you guys fix our inability to collect ALL of our forge points yet - without capping it at 100 - No, Of Course Not!

DeletedUser112098

Troop management is better indeed : unattached, attached and injured units are now finally sorted in the list (even though their icons look weird), and it's easier to slide through the list, thanks to no more icons cut by the edges of the screen.
Since I have one barracks per type of unit, I can't tell if soldiers are sorted by building though.

I also witnessed several visual changes to the battles proper since Monday :
  • Units models are no longer outlined. Was it intentional ? No problem with this, however, but I was used to outlined units, so ...
  • Several (though minor) glitches, I ran into the following :
    • IA Archers shrink when moving, then go back to normal when they stop.
    • EMA Mercenaries and Catapults get out of their hexes when attacking or retaliating.
    • EMA Armoured Infantry death animation is broken (you can only see their arm, the rest disappears).
I'll join a picture to show these (except the 2nd glitch). You'll find it attached to this post.

Problems apart, keep the good work !
(PS : I may have not posted this in the right thread, but it is about yesterday's update).

Attachments

• FoE 1.115 glitches.jpg
    FoE 1.115 glitches.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 199

DeletedUser4727

Troop management is better indeed : unattached, attached and injured units are now finally sorted in the list (even though their icons look weird), and it's easier to slide through the list, thanks to no more icons cut by the edges of the screen.
Since I have one barracks per type of unit, I can't tell if soldiers are sorted by building though.

I also witnessed several visual changes to the battles proper since Monday :
  • Units models are no longer outlined. Was it intentional ? No problem with this, however, but I was used to outlined units, so ...
  • Several (though minor) glitches, I ran into the following :
    • IA Archers shrink when moving, then go back to normal when they stop.
    • EMA Mercenaries and Catapults get out of their hexes when attacking or retaliating.
    • EMA Armoured Infantry death animation is broken (you can only see their arm, the rest disappears).
I'll join a picture to show these (except the 2nd glitch). You'll find it attached to this post.

Problems apart, keep the good work !
(PS : I may have not posted this in the right thread, but it is about yesterday's update).
Thanks! We've reported the animation issues, the outline one looks to be working as intended :)

You're right, we usually ask for bugs in the bugs forum, but here is just as good and will get the same attention.

Richard

DeletedUser104833

Apologies for the off-topic.

I'd suggest thinking about ways of making it easier to Aid everyone in a full Friends list, Guild and Neighbourhood. Perhaps some form of automation, even if partial ?

Also perhaps increase the FP limit to more than 10 ?

There are a multitude of small reasons for me leaving the game (the in-game issues were triggered by RL changes mostly) but these two are the main culprit. FP are too important to miss out on so logging in to the game during the day at work was not something that i wanted to do but rather something that i felt that i had to do (since my best times for daily logging in can easily be far more apart than 10 hours). I didn't worry about missing out on Goods (although it would definitely be nice to not have diminishing returns on Goods per hour at cycles longer than 8 hours) or Supply/Coin production nearly as much but yeah- FP developed into a source of nagging feelings at the back of my mind.

All the best! The game is great but yeah, will be taking at least a longer break.

DeletedUser

Also perhaps increase the FP limit to more than 10 ?

I couldn't agree more on that. I think that 20, or at least 15, would be much better. Not only for people who can't access the game that often, but also because sometimes you just don't want to spend the points yet (you are waiting for somebody to post on a swap or something). It'd be great if it kept increasing instead of stopping at 10.