• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.114

DeletedUser4727

Hey guys

This thread is for any queries or feedback for next week's update. Check out the full list here.

Thanks,

Richard and team

dimondus

Captain
Have you fixed bug where text that was on on top of the paper clip disappear or was folding on another line?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I think they have. Now when you start typing the button for attachments disappears.

Galechade

Corporal
What about fixing all the timing error bugs in GvG so we don't constantly get kicked out? Or fixing the bug in GvG so that when another player finishes the same fight I am fighting, my fight will automatically end like it originally used to? Or fixing the bug that kicks us out of the game every time a sector is taken in GvG by another player? Don't tell me to clear my cache because I do all the time. Oh wait... GvG is not important to Inno any more. I forgot, we have the new and improved Farmville... now with events... Whoopeeeee :mad: