• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.113

DeletedUser4727

Hey guys

This thread is for any queries or feedback for next week's update. Check out the full list here.

Thanks,

Richard and team

DeletedUser111866

Hopefully this will fix app's issue with some symbols missiong from the middle of a message.

I'd love to hear "Meanwhile our team is working on game engine update to move away from crappy adobe flash plugin" at the end of the announcement.
This stuff cannot be announced without suffering in reputation, because complaints will soon follow from both sides. Assume it is, they just don't want to express their work on HTML5 transition.

DeletedUser111911

just had the mobile update this morning, lots of pictures and symbols missing

Boorg

Captain
  • Fixed an issue were the message attachment button overlapped the message text box.

Thank you for the fix.

Any indication when and if the browser game version will have the facility to include all friends in a group message without having to enter them one at a time?

DeletedUser96901

Adjusted the ranking points gained by The Kraken to be more in line with other Great Buildings of the era.
how can that be changed ?

points for a great building are:
size (same points as a regular building of that age: can that change ? I don't think so)
+ goods needed to be build (did the amount to build it changed ?)
+ FP in the levels (15 points for FP. didn't recognize a change in the needed FP per level)

so what was the mistake in the old calculating ?
maybe the dude who gave The Krakeh its points didn't know that easy way to calculate the correct points ?

DeletedUser111481

Hi, I’m on iOS 11.0.3 on my iPad. Tried to play this afternoon but am told to update (can’t get in the game). So I click on update which bounces me to Apps, but there is no option to update. This is still the case now at midnight. Could someone advise please? If I delete the game and reinstall will it have saved my city? Thank you.

Amy Steele

General
If yours is not a guest account you should be fine to delete and reinstall the app without losing progress. If this fails to resolve the problem for you, please contact our support.

DeletedUser111481

Thank you Amy that has worked. Thanks also Bromyaur - I’ll remember that for next time!

Amy Steele

General
That's good news Mrs Geary! We're glad you're able to log in to your game once more. If you have any further problems playing please do contact our support for assistance :)