• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.112

DeletedUser4727

Hey guys,

The update to 1.112 is coming on October 16th. Check out the full announcement here.

If you've got any feedback or questions, please post them below :)

Thanks,

Richard & team

DeletedUser14881

Very nice to know which good we're getting. Does this work all around the game, like in GE when you gain "X Goods of previous Age"?

joesoap

Major-General
This morning I got 5 named goods of my present age; this evening I got '20 goods from the previous age' :(
if you hover over the 20 goods it states that it gives 4 of each good from the previous age so you should be able to work out what the previous age goods are & therefore know exactly what you got, if you were getting 20 of 1 type of good from the previous age then it would tell you what that 1 good is

joesoap

Major-General
sorry, i dont know how to see things on app but if it doesn't give you the name of the good then i would assume its some of each of the 5 goods from that age

DeletedUser111911

how can i see what time my gb is ready to collect at on the android app, if there isn't a way then why not? can we get one sorted?