• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.109

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser4727

Hey guys,

This thread is for discussion and questions around 1.109 update due on September 4th. Mostly just some minor bugfixes this time around for EN, but the other servers should be getting the GB Overview changes.

You can find a full list here.

Thanks!

Richard and team

DeletedUser12153

If you were playing on multiple worlds, you would only receive special offers (buildings, event currency etc.) on one of those worlds. Thanks to your feedback, it's now possible to use sales on every single world you're playing on.

That was the only good thing about these annoying "amazing" offers you only saw them once
Could we at least get an option to never see them again

DeletedUser110195

If you were playing on multiple worlds, you would only receive special offers (buildings, event currency etc.) on one of those worlds. Thanks to your feedback, it's now possible to use sales on every single world you're playing on.

That was the only good thing about these annoying "amazing" offers you only saw them once
Could we at least get an option to never see them again
I'd be happy if they cut such uselessness as buying forge points with diamonds from the offers. Adding crap prizes to things to balance out the amazingly good ones is one thing, but I don't think we need crap special offers to balance out the goods ones.

DeletedUser111577

Rather than address minor issues, how about making sure that the game plays well on all browsers. Currently is a resource hog that grinds to a complete halt sooner or later (often sooner) using any of Firefox, IE, Edge or Avant.

DeletedUser110179

Currently is a resource hog that grinds to a complete halt sooner or later (often sooner) using any of Firefox, IE, Edge or Avant.
I use Chrome in a dedicated window: Options > More Tools > Add to Desktop (Open as Window). It's like mini-fullscreen .

I also have Opera and Vivaldi on standby but Chrome works beautifully if it doesn't get cluttered with everyday internet activity (has built-in flash).
As for Firefox ... it's very slow at the best of times and I use it for daily internet usage.

DeletedUser96901

Sometimes it could happen, that the Great Building icon wasn't displayed for friends in the social bar, even though they had Great Buildings. Now, the social bar should display the icon for all Great Building owners.
I thought it was a feature:
GB owners who had all GB to maximum level (no GB to donate) the icon wasn't displayed

I will miss that feature

LadyHecate

Major-General
Was the 460,000 medal Victory Expansion released with this Update? I now appear to have access to it.

DeletedUser110195

There are a few things not mentioned in the announcement that seem to have happened...colors on the map seem sharper, the visual glitch with EMA catapults seems to have been fixed silently. Now if they could just nail that damned audio glitch, the one that puts the movement sound of units on an endless loop until another of that unit moves again.